Roasted veg with grains and feta. Try our roasted veggie salad recipe with feta. This easy roast vegetable salad is an easy vegetable salad recipe. Heat the grains following pack instructions, then toss through the veg and sherry vinegar, mixing well.
What we often do (have I yet this year? Roasted vegetables have become a classic over the last few decades, given that Mediterranean vegetables are easy to buy or grow yourself. Put the vegetables on a serving platter or in a bowl. You get ready baking braise Roasted veg with grains and feta accepting 11 process as well as 4 moreover. Here you go make hay.
receipt of Roasted veg with grains and feta
- You need of aubergine.
- It's of courgette.
- It's of red pepper.
- Prepare of cherry tomato.
- You need of grains (I've cheated and used pre-cooked).
- It's of feta.
- You need of olive oil.
- Prepare of dried oregano.
- You need of Juice of 1 lemon.
- Prepare of pine nuts.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Pour over the dressing and check the seasoning. Scatter with the feta (if using), mint and basil and. Quinoa with Roasted Veggies and Feta. When I want to bust out of my salad rut, I roast a medley of veggies and mix them with fluffy quinoa, a super-nutritious grain.
Roasted veg with grains and feta procedure
- Heat the oven at 180.
- Cut the aubergine, courgette and red pepper. Toss with the olive oil, salt, pepper and oregano. Spread the vegetables out on a tray and roast for 20 minutes.
- Remove the vegetables, add the cherry tomatoes and gently toss everything together. Return the tray to the oven for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes add the grains and lemon juice and gently mix them in with the vegetables. Then sprinkle the feta and pine nuts on top and return to the oven for 5 minutes.
Make a double batch to have an encore salad waiting in the fridge.—Julie Piasecki, Franklin, Massachusetts. All recipes Recipes Courses Main courses Roasted veg, freekeh and feta salad with a yogurt and mint dressing. Stir through the chopped herbs and feta. Divide between four plates, then drizzle with the yogurt dressing and sprinkle over the pomegranate seeds. Feta Pasta Salad - roasted vegtables - veggie dinners - woman&home.