Veg and salmon tray bake. Let Our Collection Of Easy Salmon Recipes Inspire You In The Kitchen. Add the vine tomatoes to the tray and lay the salmon fillets on top. Season, then drizzle with a little more oil and a squeeze of lemon juice.
Season lightly and toss to coat. Lay the salmon fillets on top of the vegetables, skin-side up. Toss the potatoes in the oil, then transfer to a baking tray. You discharge steaming nuke Veg and salmon tray bake using 8 prescription together with 3 also. Here you go do justice.
ingredients of Veg and salmon tray bake
- You need of or so of salmon fillets.
- Prepare of courgette.
- You need of pepper, any colour, I went for red.
- It's of aubergine.
- You need of Some stale bread for breadcrumbs.
- You need of garlic.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Olive oil.
Push the potatoes to one side and put the courgette, pepper, spring onion and pine nuts down the middle of the tray. Put the salmon on the other side. Squeeze lemon juice over the fillets and the vegetables (not including the. Put the salmon fillets skin-side down in a roasting tin and arrange the potatoes, tomatoes and asparagus around them.
Veg and salmon tray bake singly
- Preheat oven to 180. Wash and chop veg, dry well and put in a bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Whizz up bread and garlic in a food processor. Add veg to an oven proof dish lined with baking paper.
- Sprinkle breadcrumbs on top of veg, save a bit for later. Roast veg for about 20 - 25 minutes. Meanwhile, wash and dry salmon, sprinkle with a little salt.
- After 20-25 minutes, remove from oven and add salmon on top. Sprinkle with remaining breadcrumbs and pop back in the oven for about 10 minutes, depending on thickness of salmon. Serve and enjoy 😀.
Drizzle over the oil and season with freshly ground black pepper. Sprinkle over the lemon zest to serve. Fearne Cotton's salmon tray bake is a quick and easy midweek dinner you can make in less than one hour. With plenty of veg including asparagus and tomatoes, this salmon dish is a great way to. Give the salmon fillets a quick wash and pat dry with kitchen paper towels.