Indian-style rice with chickpeas.
You look after heating boil Indian-style rice with chickpeas using 10 prescription as a consequence 4 as well as. Here you go conclude.
ingredients of Indian-style rice with chickpeas
- It's 1 of onion.
- It's 1 of pepper.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- It's 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1-2 tbsp of curry paste (I use tikka masala).
- You need 1/2 of vegetable stock cube (or a pinch of salt).
- You need 190 g of basmati rice.
- You need 1 tin of chickpeas.
- It's 1 of handfull of raisins.
- Prepare 500 ml of water.
Indian-style rice with chickpeas little by little
- Chop the onion in small pieces and cut the pepper. Finely chop the garlic. Fry onion, peppers and garlic in the oil in a saucepan until the onions are soft..
- Add the curry paste and keep frying for another minute..
- Add the remaining ingredients and give it a good stir. Leave to simmer on low heat for 15 minutes (with lid on)..
- Take off the heat and leave for 10 minutes to absorb most of the water (it's meant to be a bit sticky). Serve as a side or a main with some mint yoghurt (recipe on my page) and naan bread. Enjoy!.