Chicken Hara Bhara Kabab. Hara bhara kabab is a quick energy booster snack that can be enjoyed by anyone including toddlers. I make these kababs as a evening snack or after school snack for my kids. Most kids are fussy to eat their greens but mine easily get convinced to eat these hara bhara kababs, palak paratha , creamy.
Hara bhara kabab are usually pan fried. you can even bake them or air fry them. Follow the steps mentioned below to bake them. Hara Bhara Kabab is a tasty, vegetarian variant of the meaty Kabab. You determine frying ruin Chicken Hara Bhara Kabab using 13 prescription along with 5 and. Here you go effect.
procedure of Chicken Hara Bhara Kabab
- You need 1 of small bunch palak(blanched).
- Prepare 1/2 bowl of blanched peas.
- Prepare 4-5 tbsp of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- It's 1 tsp of roasted cummin powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It's 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- It's 1 tbsp of green chilli paste.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 tsp of chat masala.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It's 18-20 of kishmish.
- It's 3-4 tbsp of oil or as required.
These fresh greens combined with exotic spices create an amazingly irresistible dish that is delicious, aromatic and Ingredients for Hara Bhara Kabab Recipe. My Hara Bhara Kebabs came out better than the restaurant ones, and I was so happy to see such amazing results. You can even add minced chicken to it and make Chicken Hara Bhara Kabab. Bake this kabab instead of frying and you have a healthier version of these.
Chicken Hara Bhara Kabab in succession
- In a mixie jar take all the ingredients and blend till smooth..
- Take out in a bowl..
- Take one small ball flaten it little bit put 2 kishmish cover and give desired shape..
- In a pan heat oil and shallow fry kababs from both sides..
- Remove and serve with mint chutney, lemon wedges and salad..
Try this lovely Hara Bhara Chicken Kabab Recipe and you will love it. Recipe in Urdu and English. #HappyCookingToYou. In frying pan,add oil and fry kabab/patty until light brown. Hare bhare kabab is ready,serve with ketchup. Hara Bhara Kebab made with Spinach, Green Peas and Potato.