Broken Wheat Veg Stir Fry. Add broken wheat,capsicum,carrot,salt and boiling water, mix well, cover and cook on a medium flame till the vegetables are cooked. Now add boiled sweet corn and green peas, lemon juice and coriander leaves, mix well and stir for a while. Serve hot garnished with coriander leaves.
Add little lime juice, garnish with coriander leaves. Now double decar veg with broken wheat is ready to. There was a time I didn't use to like Broccoli and now it has become regular at home, most of the time I conveniently make Broccoli Soup, broccoli salad or a simple stir fry like I did with the Kathrikkai Rasavangi. You fix frying simmer Broken Wheat Veg Stir Fry using 10 procedure also 2 also. Here is how you make hay.
prescription of Broken Wheat Veg Stir Fry
- You need of . Broken Wheat - 1 cup.
- You need of . Onion - 1 sliced.
- It's of . Carrot - 1 slice like matchstick.
- You need of . Beans - 3 chopped finely.
- Prepare of . Capsicum - 1 slice like matchstick.
- You need of . Salt - as needed.
- It's of . Paprika - 1/2 tsp.
- Prepare of . Water - enough to cook broken wheat.
- You need of . Coriander leaves - to garnish.
- It's of . Oil - 1 tbsp.
Broken wheat upma recipe or dalia upma using vegetables. Add dalia or broken wheat slowly stirring with one of your hands. Stir well to break any lumps. This stir fry goes best with rice.
Broken Wheat Veg Stir Fry procedure
- 1. Wash broken wheat nicely and cook in enough water and a pinch of salt. Add 1/2 tbsp of oil while cooking. Once cooked cool down. 2. Heat kadai in medium flame. Add oil and onion. Saute onion till change crispy. Now add all vegetables with bit of salt. Saute until done..
- 3. Now add paprika and mix it. Add cooled broken wheat. Mix thoroughly to the vegetables. But be careful don't mash the wheat it should stay grainy. 4.Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with any chutney or you can eat it as it is....
Broccoli is considered to be one of the most nutritious vegetable with numerous health benefits. According to whfoods "Amongst all of the commonly consumed cruciferous vegetables, broccoli stands out as the most concentrated source of a premiere antioxidant nutrient. Broken Wheat or Cracked Wheat is an excellent source of fibre and is definitely nutritious. It is especially good for those who are suffering from diabetes as it is a complex carbohydrate. Broken Wheat can be used for making Salads, Fried Rice, Pulav, Upma, Desserts, Porridge and so on.