Asian style pork kebabs, steamed veg and yellow rice.
You bring about browning boil Asian style pork kebabs, steamed veg and yellow rice testing 17 program along with 6 than. Here you are cook.
process of Asian style pork kebabs, steamed veg and yellow rice
- Prepare of Pork fillet.
- It's of garlic cloves.
- It's of rice vinegar.
- You need of honey.
- You need of red chilli.
- It's of soy sauce.
- It's of basmati rice.
- You need of turmeric.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It's of long stem broccoli.
- Prepare of babycorn.
- It's of scalion.
- Prepare of monge tout.
- You need of Flax seed.
- You need of ginger root.
- It's of Fresh coriander.
- You need of Flax seeds (didnt have sesame seeds).
Asian style pork kebabs, steamed veg and yellow rice prescription
- Cut tenderloin in 1 inch tick chunks. To make marinade grade ginger, chop 2 garlic cloves and 1/2 of chilli. Mix it with 10 ml of soy sauce and rice vinegar. Cover pork with the marinade and leave it leave it in the fridge in tight container for several hours. I left for 8 hours..
- Next step is to skewer the pork. If you use wooden skewers soak them in water first. Cook rice with turmeric and some salt. Rinse it under cold water. Set aside. Blanch baby corn, long stem and monge tout. Cool down under cold water..
- Leave remaining juices from marinade and add 1 tbsp of honey. Slice scalions, chop garlic and rest of chilli.
- Start barbequing kebabs. I used gas bbq. To do veg I used a pan but wok would be ideal. This can be done at home. Start with garlic, chilli and scalion and little bit of rapeseed oil. After few min add pak choi and other veg. Add 20 ml soy sauce..
- Keep turning kebabs basting with remaining marinade. It took me about 12 min to cook it. Heat up rice. Vegetables will be ready when pak choi is wilted..
- I served mine veg with flax seeds on them and little bit of coriander leaves.