Hyderabadi Chicken Khorma.
You succeed roasting scald Hyderabadi Chicken Khorma employing 13 procedure than 4 as a consequence. Here you are make hay.
program of Hyderabadi Chicken Khorma
- Prepare 1 kg of Chicken bone-in.
- You need 2 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need 2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Red Chilli powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- It's 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Prepare 14 of Almonds soaked.
- You need 3 of Onions thinly sliced and fried.
- You need 1/4 cup of Oil.
- You need 3-4 of Green Chillies slit.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Coriander Leaves finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Mint Leaves chopped.
- Prepare 3 of Potatoes cubed.
Hyderabadi Chicken Khorma ingredients
- Marinate chicken with all the ingredients except the last 6 of the ingredients mentioned. Make a smooth paste of Almonds before the marination. Set aside for 20 minutes. Deep fry sliced Onions just like we do for Biryani along with the Potato Cubes..
- In a large open-mouthed vessel, heat Oil and add the marinated Chicken. Let it cook on low heat. After about 10 minutes of simmering, add the fried and crushed Onions, slit green Chillies and the Potatoes..
- Mix well and simmer on medium-high heat after adding some water. Adjust the water quantity according to your own preference since yoghurt is already added and it leaves a lot of water..
- After simmering for about 15-20 minutes, adjust Salt and keep the consistency as per your family's liking. It's usually semi thick. Garnish with lots of Coriander and Mint Leaves..