Chicken Curry + Prata.
You engage in stewing sizzle Chicken Curry + Prata using 7 process together with 6 steps. Here you are do the trick.
prescription of Chicken Curry + Prata
- Prepare 400 of gm-500gm Chicken.
- Prepare 6 of Baby potatoes.
- Prepare Slice of onions.
- Prepare 120 gm of pre-pack Curry paste (supermarket).
- Prepare of Pre-pack Plain Prata (Supermarket-optional).
- Prepare 250 ml of water.
- It's 50 ml of Coconut Milk.
Chicken Curry + Prata program
- Chicken: Wash the raw chicken with salt and rise it with water, boil the chicken for 5min and take it out (this to clear off the smell).
- Slice the raw onions and slice the raw Potatoes into half (your own preferences style).
- Pour in 250ml water into the pot and add in 120gm curry paste mix well and boli (8min).
- Add in Chicken, potatoes and onions to boil (20min-middle heat) add in 50ml coconut milk stir it nicely and boil another (15min- low heat), Curry ready to serve.
- Pan fried prata: put oil to heat and add in the the prata (pan fried until golden brown) ready to serve.
- You may have your Prata dip in the Chicken curry sauce as a meal.