Homestyle Butter Chicken.
You engage in brewing seethe Homestyle Butter Chicken testing 14 procedure than 7 and. Here is how you make hay.
modus operandi of Homestyle Butter Chicken
- Prepare 500 grms of chicken (boneless or with bone).
- Prepare 1/2 of medium sized onion (sliced).
- It's 4/5 of tomatoes (chopped).
- It's 2/3 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chicken masala.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of deggi mirch.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of dhaniya powder.
- Prepare 2/3 tablespoon of Amul cream.
- It's 1 tablespoon of Kastoori methi.
- You need 2/3 spoon of butter.
- Prepare 2/3 spoon of refined oil.
- It's of Salt as per taste.
- It's 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
Homestyle Butter Chicken individually
- Take a pan, melt the butter and add the chicken. Fry it in medium flame and let it get cooked properly..
- Take a pressure cooker, add refined oil, onion, tomatoes and ginger garlic paste to it. Fry and then add some water to it. Close the cooker and let it whistle twice..
- Once it cools down, put the content in the mixer and make a paste..
- Now put the paste in the cooker or a fresh pan and add all the spices mentioned above..
- Now add the fried chicken to the paste, cook it for sometime till it is soft..
- Once cooked, add the cream and turn off the flame..
- You can serve with roti or naan..