Greek Orzo with chicken and kale.
You look after boiling barbecue Greek Orzo with chicken and kale working 20 technique as well as 6 along with. Here is how you bring off.
compound of Greek Orzo with chicken and kale
- Prepare of Chicken.
- Prepare 5-6 of boneless chicken thighs.
- It's 2-3 cloves of garlic crushed to a paste.
- It's 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It's 2 tsp of oregano.
- You need of Orzo.
- Prepare 1 of onion finely chopped.
- It's 2 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- It's 1 of red pepper, chopped.
- It's A few of handfuls of kale.
- Prepare 6-8 stalks of flat leaf parsley - stalks and leaves separated.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- You need 2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 200 g of orzo.
- Prepare 600 ml of veg stock.
- You need 1 tin of chopped tomatoes.
- It's 3 tbsp of tomato purée.
- You need 1 handful of feta.
- You need Half of a lemon.
Greek Orzo with chicken and kale little by little
- Prep the chicken by placing the thighs in an oven proof dish- mix the garlic, chilli, oregano, oil and seasoning and coat the chicken. Cover with foil and bake at 180 degrees for 15 minutes. Remove the foil. Turnover the chicken and bake open for another 5 minutes..
- Heat some oil in an ovenproof skillet. Fry off the onions until soft..
- Add the garlic, pepper, kale, chopped parsley stalks and seasoning and fry for 3-4 minutes until starting to soften. Meanwhile, remove the chicken from the oven and chop into small pieces..
- Add the orzo, tomato purée, tinned tomatoes, chicken and veg stock. Mix well..
- Sprinkle the feta on the top and bake covered in the oven at 180 degrees for 12 - 15 minutes..
- Remove from the oven, sprinkle the parsley leaves and a squeeze of lemon. Serve with a green salad..