Homemade Chicken Nuggets Recipe.
You close broiling french fry Homemade Chicken Nuggets Recipe working 9 receipt including 9 moreover. Here you are reach.
technique of Homemade Chicken Nuggets Recipe
- You need 500 g of chicken breasts.
- It's 2 tbl of olive oil.
- You need 140 g of corn flakes (not sweet).
- It's 30 g of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of curry.
- You need 1-2 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of spices for chicken.
- You need to taste of salt, pepper.
- You need 2 pcs of eggs.
Homemade Chicken Nuggets Recipe separately
- The meat must be cut into small pieces. Try to cut into pieces of approximately the same size..
- Put the chopped chicken into a bowl. Add a little vegetable oil, and spices to taste..
- Pour the flakes into the blender bowl and grind for a few seconds until large crumbs are present..
- Pour the crumbs into a separate container and add a little flour there. I have corn, it’s both tastier and healthier, but you can replace it with a regular one..
- Even in the breading, I add a little ground smoked paprika, you can add any of your favorite spices that go well with chicken..
- Break a couple of eggs into a small container and beat them a little with a fork..
- I previously covered the baking sheet with parchment paper. and now I dip each piece first in the egg, and then in the breading..
- Bake for 25 minutes at 180 degrees. That's all, the delicious, crispy and healthy nuggets are ready. Serve them with your favorite sauce or just ketchup. Both adults and children will definitely like them..
- Video recipe https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gEtmqC7eHc.