Paneer Tikka Pizza.
You conclude toasting roast Paneer Tikka Pizza applying 26 modus operandi along with 10 steps. Here is how you do.
method of Paneer Tikka Pizza
- It's of For the pizza bread base.
- You need 3 cups of whole wheat flour.
- You need 1-1.25 cups of water.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need 2 teaspoons of dry active yeast or 1.5 teaspoons instant yeast.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of salt or add as required.
- It's of For the paneer tikka.
- It's 125-150 grams of paneer, cubed.
- It's 4 tablespoons of thick yogurt or hung curd.
- Prepare 1 of medium red or green or yellow bell pepper, diced or cubed.
- You need 1 of medium onion, quartered and layers separated.
- It's 1 of medium tomato, diced or cubed (optional).
- You need 3-4 of small to medium garlic cloves + ½ inch ginger - made into a paste.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala powder or tandoori masala.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of carom seeds.
- It's 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of chaat masala.
- It's of rock salt + black salt or regular salt as required.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Pesto Alla Calabrese.
- You need of For Topping.
- You need of grated mozzarella cheese- as required.
- Prepare 7-8 of pitted black olives, sliced.
Paneer Tikka Pizza individually
- Preparing the pizza base Warm 1 cup water in a bowl. Stir and dissolve the ½ tsp sugar in it. sprinkle the yeast and stir. Cover and keep this mixture for 10-12 minutes at room temperature. After 10-12 minutes when the yeast mixture bubbles and froths, add 1 cup flour, salt and olive oil. Stir the mixture well. Then add another cup of flour and stir again. The flour mixture would begin to leave the sides of the flour. Add the last cup of flour and begin to knead the bowl..
- Working with your hands, knead the mixture, till you get a soft, smooth and elastic dough. If the dough appears dry, then add some water. If the dough is little sticky, it's alright. But if too sticky then sprinkle some flour and continue to knead. Rub some water all over the pizza bread dough and keep in a covered bowl for 1 to 2 hours..
- Preparing the paneer tikka for pizza Whisk the yoghurt in a bowl till smooth and creamy. Add all the ginger-garlic paste, carom seeds, salt, lemon juice and all the Spice powders mentioned above. Check the taste of the marination and add more salt or lemon juice or the spice powders if required..
- Chop the paneer into cubes. Dice the onions, bell pepper and tomatoes. Add the paneer cubes and the diced veggies to the yoghurt sauce marinade..
- Fold in gently so that the paneer and veggies are evenly coated with the marinade. Cover and keep aside for minimum for 1 hour at room temperature. If keeping for more than 2 hours, then refrigerate..
- Assembling the pizza When the dough has doubled up and nicely leavened, then divide the dough into 2-3 parts. 2 parts of the pizza dough will give you a medium pizza and 3 parts will give you a small pizza. You can refrigerate the remaining dough if not using it immediately..
- Grease the baking pan with olive oil and sprinkle some flour on it. Preheat your oven to 250 degrees c at least 20 minutes before you begin baking..
- Roll the dough on a dusted work flour surface, Place the rolled dough on the greased baking pan or tray. Brush some olive oil on the pizza base. Next spread the Pesto Alla Calabrese evenly. Now top the pizza with the marinated paneer cubes, bell pepper, onions and tomatoes. Arrange the olive slices. Sprinkle grated mozzarella cheese on the top..
- Bake the pizza in the oven for 15-20 minutes or more till the cheese has Browned from the top and the pizza base has been cooked. The paneer would also be cooked by then. Remove and serve the paneer tikka pizza hot with chilli flakes and Italian seasoning..
- Please don't forget to tag @appetizing.adventure on Instagram if you try this recipe!.