Spicy Basil Chicken Casserole😋🇮🇩🌶🍅🍜🍿.
You discharge toasting steep Spicy Basil Chicken Casserole😋🇮🇩🌶🍅🍜🍿 practicing 27 method together with 3 including. Here you are produce.
technique of Spicy Basil Chicken Casserole😋🇮🇩🌶🍅🍜🍿
- Prepare 5 of chicken legs with skin,with a sharp knife I made 2 slits+1slit.
- Prepare of SPICY PASTE:.
- You need 2-3 stalks of lemongrass (need plenty), pounded & knotted.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 of small white onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of medium red onion, chopped.
- You need 1 inch of ginger, sliced thinly.
- You need 1 inch of turmeric, sliced (or 2 tsp ground turmeric).
- You need 3 pc of fresh Red chili, deseeded, sliced.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Sriracha Chili sauce.
- It's 1 tbs of Rice Bran oil for to grind the herbs.
- Prepare 6 of Macadamia nuts.
- It's of OTHER INGREDIENTS:.
- Prepare 6 pc of Kaffir lime or lemon leaves.
- You need 1 of tomatoes diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of Lemon basils/Thai basils.
- It's 1 1/2 cups of water.
- You need 1 of kaffir lime juice.
- It's 3/4 tbs of soft brown Sugar,.
- You need 1 tsp of salt & grounded black pepper.
- You need 1 tbs of Cornflour to thicken.
- It's 2 of large buttons mushrooms, chopped roughly.
- Prepare 1 cup of Rice Bran oil to fry the chickens.
- It's of Hot steamed Jasmine Rice.
- Prepare of TO GARNISH:.
- Prepare of sprinkle on top with green onion, diced.
- It's of and 5 Lemon Basils leaves.
Spicy Basil Chicken Casserole😋🇮🇩🌶🍅🍜🍿 step by step
- In a food processor: put white & red onions, lemongrass, garlic, ginger, fresh tumeric or ground turmeric, Macadamia nuts, red chili, Siracha chili sauce & 1 tbs vege oil to loosen the texture and blend until the texture is a bit chunky, not smooth!!. Heat the wok, and 2 tbs Rice Bran oil then add the spicy paste from the blender, and sautee' them, then add kaffir lime leaves and lemongrass until cooked & fragrance..
- Add 1 1/2 cups Rice Bran oil and put the chicken in hot oil, mix and cook until chicken changed colour just a little brown on both sides but don't overcook. Add 1 1/2 cup water, 3/4 tbs sugar, tomatoes pieces, salt, pepper and the fresh mushrooms and mix well. Cook until the gravy is reduced and the chicken is almost done, then add in lemon basils leaves, lime juice and cornflour. Mix well. Taste the salt, then turn off the heat, transfer to a serving dish. Sprinkle on top with the green onions..
- Garnish on top Chicken with 5 Lemon Basils leaves. Serve with hot steamed Rice and with a cup of hot Jasmine Tea from Indonesia.😙🌶🍅🍜.