Cheat Chicken Burrito 'Bowl'.
You wrap up grilling coddle Cheat Chicken Burrito 'Bowl' proving 21 technique moreover 6 than. Here you are sew up.
technique of Cheat Chicken Burrito 'Bowl'
- You need Handful of shredded iceberg lettuce.
- You need of Uncle Ben's Mexican Rice 1/2 microwave bag per person.
- You need of Old el Paso Tomato Salsa.
- You need 1 of x Chicken breast p/p.
- Prepare 1/4 of each green and red pepper p/p.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion p/p.
- Prepare of Old el Paso mild bbq seasoning mix.
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Grated cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Dallop of Sour cream.
- It's Handful of Doritos.
- You need of For the Guacamole.
- It's 3 of ripe Avocados (mashed).
- Prepare of Juice of 1 lime.
- You need 1 of tomato deseeded, finely chopped and salted.
- You need 1 of finely chopped red onion.
- Prepare Handful of coriander, leaves and stalks chopped.
- Prepare of Few coriander leaves roughly chopped to serve.
- You need 1 of small red chilli deseeded and chopped finely.
- Prepare of Optional - 1-2 crushed and/or finely chopped garlic cloves.
- You need of Salt and black pepper.
Cheat Chicken Burrito 'Bowl' individually
- Guacamole - In a big bowl, mash Avocados and add lime, tomato, red onion, garlic, chilli, coriander, salt and pepper..
- Either leave in chunky form or blitz in food processor. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes..
- Heat oil in pan and sauté onions and peppers for few minutes adding some seasoning mix (don't be shy with mix)..
- In same or separate pan, repeat step 3 with chicken strips and seasoning mix. Best when slightly charred..
- Assemble as you see fit, adding or removing items. You can stack in bowl like Boojum or serve horizontally on plate like I have done..
- If not using right away, store the guacamole in fridge for up to 2-3 days..