Naan khatai. I tried but instead of nan khatai they turned out to be excellent homemade cookies….i dont know which ingredient i have put more but still it tastes good!!! dassana amit. Nankhatai (Urdu: نان خطائی) are shortbread biscuits, originating from the Indian subcontinent, popular in Northern India and Pakistan. The word Nankhatai is derived from Persian word Naan meaning.
Lahori Naan Khatai is very famous in desi people. Here we have the lahori naan khatai whole recipe mention here that help to everyone for making that easily at home with the sweet and spicy taste. Nan Khatai, i have been waiting to bake this cookies for a very long time. You achieve sizzling mull Naan khatai practicing 8 process so 2 and. Here you go arrive.
technique of Naan khatai
- It's 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1 cup of Custer sugar.
- It's 1 cup of butter melted.
- Prepare 2 of egg yolks.
- It's of Almond to taste roasted and cut.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 3 pinch of Cardamom powder.
And few weeks back, i visited my pregnant friend, so i thought it would be great if i take something homemade for her. I ordered Naan Khatai for the very first time through Cheetay. Honestly speaking, it was delivered as promised. Saying Almonds Khatai but there is no Almonds in his Khatai just Peanuts.
Naan khatai one at a time
- Take a bowl add all ingredients not egg mix with hand make sure tha dough is not hard and not soft if you think you need more butter you can add it it look like when you hold a sand in your hand is hold a shape this what you need.
- Then make ka biscute and bake in oven.
Nankhatai (Khalifa Nan Khatai) (خطائی نان) are crunchy shortbread biscuits very popular in Sub-continent countries India & Pakistan. Around this time of year (or any time of the year, for that matter), everyone is looking for cookie recipes. Here is a Nan Khatai (Indian Tea or Coffee biscuits) recipe. Naan Khatai Recipe, How To Make Naan Khatai Recipe. Find naan khatai stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection.