Super easy naan breads. Ok so I'm fed up with waiting forever for naan breads, when a lot of my curries are ready in twenty minutes. I don't want the nasty pre bought oven versions. Find a link to the full recipe on my blog below.
Brushed with a layer of garlic butter on the top, this easy homemade naan bread tastes simply fantastic with your favourite Indian Curries like Paneer. Ever considered making naan bread at home but been put off by long and complicated sounding recipes? Then my Easy Homemade Naan Bread is for you! You discharge toasting doctor Super easy naan breads using 8 compound moreover 4 also. Here you are arrive.
technique of Super easy naan breads
- You need 250 g of plain flour.
- You need 1 tsp of dry yeast.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 tsp of nigella seeds (optional).
- You need 150 ml of water.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of natural yoghurt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
I've simplified the recipe without compromising on flavour or texture, plus they are oven baked to make them even easier. Naan is easy to make at home and this recipe for naan is perfect for any skill level. Naan is a flatbread found in Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, and other surrounding countries. Naan is served for dipping or stuffed with a variety of meats and vegetables.
Super easy naan breads receipt
- Mix all the dry ingredients in one bowl, and the rest of the ingredients in another. Combine to quite a sticky dough and let rise for 1 hour..
- Divide into 4 or 6 balls and shape into flat rounds..
- Now either cook them in a frying pan for 4 minutes on each side, or in the oven at 225 degrees for 10 minutes..
Goes great with curries etc. very easy to make since the bread machine does all the work! When dough cycle is done, turn. Sourdough Naan is super easy to make (as long as you remember to give yourself enough time to let it rest) and is sooo delicious! In fact, I don't want to sound ridiculous, but I think Naan is a rustic type bread, and its a forgiving dough. Make sure your skillet is nice and hot before you start!