My Chilli Chicken & Mushroom Stirfry with Egg Noodles. 🤗.
You be responsible browning doctor My Chilli Chicken & Mushroom Stirfry with Egg Noodles. 🤗 practicing 16 procedure also 7 than. Here is how you sew up.
modus operandi of My Chilli Chicken & Mushroom Stirfry with Egg Noodles. 🤗
- You need 2 tbls of Hot Chilli oil.
- You need 1/2 of medium white onion sliced.
- You need 2 of Garlic Cloves Crushed.
- You need 2 of full Chillies Red and Green.
- You need 1 inch of block fresh Ginger Grated. I used Powdered I had no fresh.
- It's 2 of Chicken breasts cut into strips.
- It's 1 cup of Mushrooms sliced.
- Prepare 1 of yellow Sweet Pepper sliced.
- You need 1/2 of carrot Shredded.
- It's of Sauce.............
- You need 2 tbls of light Soy sauce.
- You need 1 of heaped tbls Oyster Sauce.
- You need 1 tbls of Dark soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 4 tbls of water.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Cornstarch/ flour.
My Chilli Chicken & Mushroom Stirfry with Egg Noodles. 🤗 procedure
- Add the Egg noodles to a saucepan and water and boiling 4 minutes..
- Heat up the Wok add Chilli oil and Onions fry for 1 minute then add the ginger garlic and chillies chopped and fry for 1 minute..
- Next add the chicken strips fry until coloured then add the mushrooms and mix and fry for 5 minutrs on medium heat..
- Next mix your sauce and stir to mix. Next add the Egg noodle to a strainer. And add the shredded carrots and sweet pepper stir to mix..
- Next add the sauce and stir then add the noodles and mix then serve..
- Serve hot.