Meat ball stew. Many years ago, the Farm Journal published a recipe that became the "jumping-off point" for my version. It's as colorful as it is delicious. Cajun Meatball Stew starts off with your typical dark brown roux.
Meatball stew like Corned Beef Stew is commonly used to eat boiled white rice, boiled pasta (spaghetti, macaroni), boiled yam and boiled potatoes. The Meatball Stew recipe out of our category Stew! You could add more vegetables to this stew if you like - spinach, sweet potato, carrot or celery would all work. You do ones thing stewing melt Meat ball stew accepting 6 process also 3 than. Here you go do one proud.
ingredients of Meat ball stew
- You need of Meat.
- Prepare of Spices,curry.
- Prepare 5 of Maggi.
- You need 1 of Green & 1 red pepper.
- It's 1 of tblspn Scotch bonnet,2 cup tomato paste.
- It's of Oil.
This video recipe will show you how to make meatball stew. Meatball stew is a cajun meal that is easy to make and tastes amazing. Remove the meatballs (use a slotted spoon). Make a smooth paste of the cornstarch and water.
Meat ball stew one at a time
- Mixed meat, scotch bonnet,onions,spices,garlic,blend green & red pepper mix all together.
- Make balls,fry in hot oil to pan,.
- Add tomato paste,scotch bonnet,oil,fry all together,add water,cover & allow to simmer,add the meat balls,cover for 3mins remove from fire after 5mins then serve..
French Canadian Meatball Stew. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet. This meatball stew has our mouths watering! Combine ingredients in large bowl and mix with your hands. Take all the ingredients of meatball in a bowl and mix it well. This wonderful meatball stew en casserole recipe using convenience products is quick and delicious and is just the thing on a cold winter's night.