MEAT BALLS CURRY MIXED WITH VEGGIES#Mashujaarecipe. Give meatballs the Indian treatment in this easy curry recipe. Serve with plenty of veggies for a healthy dinner. Mix the beef mince, garlic, half of the onion, pepper, garam masala and egg together in a bowl.
We decided to use cauliflower rice instead of regular rice to give this meal an extra serving of vegetables and to honor our love of mixing hot + cold ingredients we rounded this recipe out with a tasty + simple cabbage salad. This DELICIOUS Indian Meatball Curry combines my favorite curry recipe with tender Using your hands, mix the meat well. Mixed vegetable curry is easy to make and tastes great with plain rice, hot chapatis or parathas. You move grilling nuke MEAT BALLS CURRY MIXED WITH VEGGIES#Mashujaarecipe practicing 14 method including 6 also. Here is how you pull off.
modus operandi of MEAT BALLS CURRY MIXED WITH VEGGIES#Mashujaarecipe
- It's 1/2 kg of minced meat.
- Prepare 3 of big tomatoes.
- You need 1 of big onion.
- You need 1/4 of ladies finger(mabenda).
- Prepare 1/4 of egg plants(mabiringanya,).
- It's 2 of big carrots.
- It's 1 of big capsicum.
- Prepare 1 packet of tomato paste.
- You need 1 tbs of ginger and garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tbs of garam masala.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It's 1 tbs of curry powder.
- It's of Salt.
- Prepare of Oil.
You can also serve it as a side Most of us have frozen veggies in our fridge. A meatball is made from ground meat rolled into a small ball, sometimes along with other ingredients, such as breadcrumbs, minced onion, spices, possibly. Mixed vegetable curry recipe with step by step photos. I normally use potatoes, peas, carrots, bell peppers & beans to make this dish.
MEAT BALLS CURRY MIXED WITH VEGGIES#Mashujaarecipe individually
- Take a bowl put the minced meat and add,garam masala,blackpepper,salt,curry powder ginger and garlic,mix well and make small balls and put it aside..
- Then cut the eggplants,ladiesfinger and carrots into sized pieces and put aside.like on the pic.
- Now take a pan and put little oil and place the minced balls and let them cook..
- Now place a karai and start to fry the ladies finger and eggplants and carrots until crispy..
- Now blend tomatoes,onion,tomato paste and put it aside.when the minced meat is ready put it aside and take a sufuria pour the blended tomato in and little oil,and bring to cook then add the minced meat and let it cook well on a low flame..
- When done frying the ladyfingers and eggplants,put them aside and wait until the curry becomes thick add alittle salt then add the fried,ladyfinger,eggplants,carrots,capsicum and let it cook well.when done serve with chapati or rice.ENJOY😋.
However for a restaurant smoky flavor you can grill the veggies and simmer in the gravy. Chard and Mixed Vegetables with Spicy Green Curry Sauce. Curry spiced ground turkey meatballs smothered in a delicious creamy red curry coconut sauce that is How to make Thai Coconut Curry Turkey Meatballs. My son introduced this curry mix to me. I love it so much that I regularly cook it with chicken potatoes carrots and other variety of veggies that I may have on hand on a bed of rice.