Simple Potato Sabji (South Indian Style).
You produce grilling griddle Simple Potato Sabji (South Indian Style) practicing 15 technique and 3 and. Here you are gain.
ingredients of Simple Potato Sabji (South Indian Style)
- Prepare 2 of Big Potatoes.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Mustard.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cumin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Chilli powder.
- You need leaves of Few Coriander.
- It's 1 of Green chilli.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 2 Pinch of Hing.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Turmeric.
- You need 1 of Tomato finely chopped.
- You need 1 Piece of Ginger.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oil.
- It's As needed of Salt.
Simple Potato Sabji (South Indian Style) little by little
- Boil the potatoes, peel the skin and cut it into cubes. Keep aside. In wide kadai add oil. Once hot add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, 2 pinch hing, Turmeric powder, chilli powder,green chilli and ginger. Saute for one minute..
- Now add chopped tomatoes and saute until mushy. Add cubed potatoes, coriander powder, cumin powder, sugar and salt. Saute nicely. Cook until potatoes turns crispy and roasted. Mix every two minutes. Same time don't break too much..
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot..