My chicken and spicey spinach curry 👌🌶🤤👍🍗. Squeeze the spinach to remove excess liquid and add the spinach to the pan. The curried chickpeas make a wonderful side dish on their own, and would pair just as well with another meat or fish. Season with salt and pepper and cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until.
Fast, simple, flavorful, and FULL of healthy veggies. I like to serve with fine cooking tandoori chicken, but this dish can also stand alone as a main if served with rice. A wonderful way to use spinach, cooked with the chicken and flavoured with chillies and spices. You create baking bake My chicken and spicey spinach curry 👌🌶🤤👍🍗 practicing 17 technique as a consequence 5 together with. Here you are conclude.
process of My chicken and spicey spinach curry 👌🌶🤤👍🍗
- You need 1 of chicken skinned and chopped in to small pieces.
- You need 1 bag of spinach.
- Prepare 4 of red onion thinely sliced.
- It's 2 of meduim tomatos deseeded and sliced.
- You need 3 tsp of turmeric (yellow powder).
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- It's 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It's 1 tsp of salt / or to taste.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- You need 5 of green chillies chopped in chunks.
- It's 3 tbsp of mustard oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of ghee.
- It's of Handfull fresh coriander chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
My daughter eats this so often she has muscles like Popeye--it's good. Melt the butter in a separate pan and add the garlic, curry leaves, cumin, fennel and red chillies. This one-pot Chicken curry with spinach is one of the delicious north Indian dish. Chicken simmered in a creamy spinach sauce, makes it a nutritious Add the spinach and carefully place the chicken pieces on top of the spinach.
My chicken and spicey spinach curry 👌🌶🤤👍🍗 program
- Wash your chicken make sure all water is drained.
- Add oil on a high / meduim heat once hot add the green chillie 1min then add the onion and saulte till soft and turning brown. Then add the chicken piece on the bone to the pan then mix around till chicken is coated then cover with lid on meduim /low heat for 2mins..
- Next add turmeric, coriander powder, cumin, chillie powder and salt garlic/ginger paste then mix and coat all the chicken and then cover and leave on a medium / low heat for 5mins..
- After remove lid and add the tomatos mix and cover for a further 5 mins, after remove lid and add the garam masala mix and also add 1/2 cup water mix and cover for a further 5 mins on a low heat, once time as passed add the spinach and mix then add ghee then cover for a further 5 mins on low heat. Once cooked stir in fresh coriander..
- Serve with roti or white rice and enjoy 👌.
Press CANCEL and close the instant pot lid with vent in sealing position. I followed the suggestions of some of the other reviewers and added used chicken broth (vegetable broth would probably have the same effect of adding flavor), garlic, some tomato paste and (the piece de resistance) a little cream cheese. This spinach chicken curry is one pot meal which tastes great with piping hot rice or freshly made chapathis (Indian flat bread). Heat the curry paste in a large non-stick frying pan. Heat oil in a medium, non-stick wok on medium to high flame.