Meat balls in tomato Concasee' with stir fried rice. If you've had it, you know why you'd want to make it again and again. I also made this tomato egg stir-fry countless times in college when I got home late from class or practice, and I wanted something quick and on the cheap, with ingredients I already had available. Serve with lots of steamed rice.
It is usually served as a main course. Because of the simplicity of preparation, it is popular in student canteens. When the oil is hot, add the chopped onion. You see to broiling fix Meat balls in tomato Concasee' with stir fried rice employing 8 program as well as 9 furthermore. Here you go effect.
modus operandi of Meat balls in tomato Concasee' with stir fried rice
- You need 1/4 kg of minced meat.
- You need 1 pinch of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 pinch of oregano.
- It's 1 pinch of salt.
- It's 2 tbs of bread crumbs.
- It's 1 of egg.
- You need 1 of tbs, unga.
- You need 1 tbs of coconut dessicate.
I'm wondering if any of you know what the colours of the Chinese Olympic team uniform are. In their very first attempt at cooking, most Chinese children are taught to cook "tomato and egg stir-fry". Fill a large bowl with ice cubes and water and set aside. Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
Meat balls in tomato Concasee' with stir fried rice little by little
- Mix the ingredients and set them aside..
- Meanwhile prepare the sauce.
- After preparing the sauce, start making round balls from the meat mixture.
- Heat a pan with little oil..
- Add the meat balls and fry on one side until brown.
- Turn and brown the other side..
- Put in the sauce as shown.
- Let this cook for 15mins.
- Serve hot with rice.
Cut an X in the bottom of each tomato with a knife. This fried rice recipe contains almost every breakfast item I love - a sunny-side-up egg, sausage, tomato, and beans! By the way, if you're feeling If you've never tried fried rice with tomato before, give this one a shot and you'll immediately add this dish to your breakfast, lunch, and dinner repertoire. Rating: This recipe has not been rated. Now, add the tomatoes and stir together.