Easy Peasy Creamy Pumpkin Soup Ultra Low Calorie. Magic super low calorie creamy Vegetable Soup! Though my recipe feed doesn't exactly scream "healthy eating" by any stretch of the imagination, the more discerning may have noticed that most of my dinner recipes actually have a sensible level of calories. I don't often cook with cream.
This Indian pumpkin soup recipe uses very less ingredients and relies on the flavour of pumpkin itself. This is because pumpkin is not only delicious but also has many health benefits. It is easy, quick, low carb, and gluten-free! You move frying escallop Easy Peasy Creamy Pumpkin Soup Ultra Low Calorie proving 5 instructions also 1 furthermore. Here you go pull off.
technique of Easy Peasy Creamy Pumpkin Soup Ultra Low Calorie
- It's 1 kg of Pumpkin peeled, deseeded and chopped into 2cm chunks.
- Prepare 100 g of white onion.
- Prepare 700 ml of veg stock made with 2 stock cubes.
- You need 5 ml of Veg oil.
- You need 150 ml of Elmlea single light.
It's pumpkin season again… 🙂 So today we will be preparing a Healthy Creamy Pumpkin Soup Recipe (Sopa Cremosa de Abóbora) as a main dish to serve for dinner — accompanied by toast points, of course! Jump to the Creamy Vegetable Soup Recipe or watch our recipe video showing you how we make it. This soup is soooo yum!… I also added sweet potato, pumpkin, leek and parsnip and I only had dried herbs to my taste but it's so good! What are your favorite soups to eat during the fall season?
Easy Peasy Creamy Pumpkin Soup Ultra Low Calorie prescription
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and fry the onions for 5 mins over medium heat until soft but not coloured. Add the pumpkin to the pan and cook for 10 mins. Remember to stir so it doesn’t stick and burn to the bottom of the pan. Add the stock, cover and bring to the boil and simmer for 10 mins until the pumpkin is nice and soft. Puree the soup with a stick blender and stir through the Elmlea. Season to taste with salt and plenty of black pepper. Serve with a swirl of Elmlea.
For me, colder weather means I'm reaching for soup recipes with seasonal flavors like pumpkin. Pumpkin is a nutritional superstar: it's low in calories, high in fiber, and provides more than double your daily. This pumpkin soup is creamy and comforting, but also has enough spice to be interesting. The half and half cuts the fat and calories. It is a healthier recipe than traditional pumpkin bisques you may find—instead of heavy cream, this version uses half and half, cutting down the fat and calories.