Punjabi style Chicken curry.
You produce stewing simmer Punjabi style Chicken curry testing 15 receipt as a consequence 4 including. Here is how you carry out.
modus operandi of Punjabi style Chicken curry
- Prepare of Chicken legs on the bone.
- It's of garlic & ginger paste.
- You need of onions.
- It's of chopped tomato.
- It's of tomato paste.
- You need of cloves.
- It's of cinnamon stick.
- It's of coriander seeds.
- It's of cumin seeds.
- You need of red chilli powder.
- You need of black cardamom.
- Prepare of cumin powder.
- Prepare of garam masala.
- Prepare of turmeric.
- Prepare of green chillis and coriander.
Punjabi style Chicken curry little by little
- Chop the legs in to small pieces and wash them 3 times. To marinade the chicken put 1 tsp ginger and garlic paste, 1/2 tsp cumin powder, 1/2 turmeric, 1/2 tsp coriander powder and 1/2 salt. Leave that for 1 hour..
- In the other pan, fry off the cloves, cinnamon stick, black cardamom for 1 min. Add cumin seeds, ginger and garlic paste,chopped onions and let it cook till the onion get brown. Add tomato paste and chopped tomato. Cook it for another 4 -5 mins. Add turmeric, coriander powder, red chilli powder and salt to taste. Cook it till it turns in to a paste..
- Shallow fry the chicken with little oil. Once it’s fried, put the chicken in to the paste. Add little water to cover the chicken and let it simmer on slow heat. Add less water, if you want dry curry..
- Once all cooked, at the last add garam masala, coriander and fresh green chillis. Serve the curry with rice, naan or chapati..