Super Skinny Banana pancakes [2 ingredients only] Wheat free. Heat a large skillet over medium heat; add butter. Mash banana chunks in a bowl using a fork until it becomes a wet consistency. Even my super picky hubby who won't touch anything healthy loved them. 🙂 Only substitutions I made were using buttermilk instead of the fat-free milk and using honey in place.
It also protects against free radicals and skin. These banana pancakes are super easy to make, delicious and nutritious. Loved by the whole family and perfect for baby-led weaning (BLW). You bring about sizzling sauté Super Skinny Banana pancakes [2 ingredients only] Wheat free using 2 instructions including 5 including. Here is how you fulfill.
modus operandi of Super Skinny Banana pancakes [2 ingredients only] Wheat free
- It's 1 of banana.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
These banana pancakes are made with only two ingredients, egg and banana, making them gluten free, dairy free and refined sugar-free. Super quick and easy to make, these healthy two-ingredient pancakes are grain-free, paleo, and delicious. In a mixing bowl, crack in the eggs and add in baking powder. These banana egg pancakes are made with just two ingredients and are naturally gluten-free, dairy-free, and Paleo-friendly.
Super Skinny Banana pancakes [2 ingredients only] Wheat free process
- Mash banana in a bowl until it is a gloopy mess.
- Crack two eggs into the bowl and whisk the mixture until fairly smooth.
- Heat a medium frying pan, melting a little butter/dairyfree butter/coconut oil/palm oil into the pan.
- Pour half the mixture into the pan, cook until top is nearly set then flip to cook the other side.
- Makes 2 pancakes. Serve with topping of your choice (raspberries/blueberries/yoghurt/honey...) or just have plain!.
I love that the ingredient list is super simple for these banana egg pancakes. In fact, the name says it all! Only two ingredients are needed to make these simple yet tasty panackes - two large eggs and a medium size ripe banana. Serve these pancakes with lots of fresh fruit and pure maple syrup. You will feel good digging into these guilt-free, super delicious pancakes!