low calorie al pastor pineapple salsa chicken tacos.
You pull off grilling ruin low calorie al pastor pineapple salsa chicken tacos practicing 11 compound as a consequence 6 along with. Here is how you hit.
prescription of low calorie al pastor pineapple salsa chicken tacos
- You need 2 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need 1 small of onion chopped.
- It's 1/2 each of red and yellow peppers chopped.
- You need 1 each of cumin, minced garlic, s&p, chili pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 can of mango, apricot, pineapple or whatever salsa you desire.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of evoo.
- Prepare 1 packages of American shredded cheese blend.
- Prepare 1 of romaine lettuce.
- Prepare 1 packages of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 of tomato chopped.
- You need 1 can of no salt added sweet corn.
low calorie al pastor pineapple salsa chicken tacos one at a time
- trim fat from chicken breast and chop into an inch bite size peices.
- chop all veggies.
- heat oil over medium heat.
- add all veggies and chicken and cook until no longer pink.
- add all spices and about a half cup of salsa.
- serve over romaine and top with remaining ingredients- I like to add a little more salsa too.