Low fat-low calorie pumpkin dessert cups. Easy Low Calorie No Bake Pumpkin CheesecakeSimple Nourished Living. Low-Calorie Ice Cream Cookie SandwichesNourished Simply. Packed with vitamins and nutrition and low in sugar and unhealthy fat, the crustless pie is just as great for breakfast as it is for dessert!
Can't tell it is a low calorie pie. This will be my pumpkin pie recipe to use for all occasions. Watch How To Make Low Calorie/Low Fat Pumpkin Cheesecake: This low calorie slow cooker pumpkin cheesecake turned out even better than I had hoped. You take on heating curry Low fat-low calorie pumpkin dessert cups applying 6 procedure as a consequence 1 moreover. Here you are gain.
ingredients of Low fat-low calorie pumpkin dessert cups
- It's 3/4 cup of Splenda Sugar Blend.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- It's 1 tsp of Salt.
- It's 3/4 cup of Egg Substitute.
- It's 1 can (29 oz) of 100% Pure Pumpkin.
- You need 2 can of Carnation evaporated Fat Free Milk.
If you've made this Low Calorie Pumpkin Cheesecake, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me. Low calorie Pumpkin Cupcakes with Pumpkin Spiced Cream Cheese Frosting. This was wonderful topped with some Pumpkin Spiced Cream Cheese! More Pumpkin Dessert Recipes you might enjoy: Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins.
Low fat-low calorie pumpkin dessert cups individually
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Mix sugar blend, salt, cinnamon in a small bowl. Mix pumpkin and egg substitute and add to sugar mixture. Gradually stir in evaporated milk. Bake in preheated 425°F oven for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°F. Bake an additional 45 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool 2 hours. Refrigerate. Enjoy!.
These low-calorie alternatives provide new ideas for old favorites. When making a food choice, remember to consider vitamins and minerals. Some foods provide most of their calories from sugar and fat but give you few, if any, vitamins and minerals. To keep the calories low, I used minimal sugar, unsweetened almond milk, egg whites, and applesauce. Not sure where to find low-calorie dessert recipes?