Meat balls Biriani # Festive Dish Contest _ Mombasa#. This decadent recipe for kofta biryani, or Indian meatballs cooked with seasoned rice, can be made with the meat of your Kofta Biryani. Image © Hemant Mehta/ Getty Images. Biriyani, Biriani, Briyani, Breyani, Briani, Birani.
This yummilicious Meatball biryani would be quite different biryani that you cooked ever. So lets try this biryani on weekend, after having this biryani you must be cooking it on. Soft and saucy kababs/meatballs and potatoes cooked in a special spicy biryani masala, served on a bed of saffron-scented, delicious basmati rice. You effect boiling scorch Meat balls Biriani # Festive Dish Contest _ Mombasa# applying 16 modus operandi and 4 also. Here you are pull off.
instructions of Meat balls Biriani # Festive Dish Contest _ Mombasa#
- Prepare 1/2 Kg of Mince meat.
- Prepare 3-4 of potatoes.
- Prepare 2 of large tomatoes.
- You need 70 g of tomato paste.
- It's 2 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need half of Capsicum.
- Prepare 2 of large onions.
- You need 1/2 Cup of plain yoghurt.
- It's of biriani masala.
- It's 1 tsp of whole cumin.
- It's 1 of cinnamon stick.
- It's 3 of cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It's to taste of salt.
- Prepare of orange/yellow food color.
- It's of cooking oil.
Pakistani Kofta Biryani recipe or the meatball biryani can be made with any kind of mutton mince. You have to make the meatballs. Mostly we heard and eat chicken and mutton biryani, but this version of Kofta Biryani is unique in taste. Follow easy steps and make this yummy chicken meatball biryani.
Meat balls Biriani # Festive Dish Contest _ Mombasa# separately
- Prepare all ingredients and keep ready. Color your potatoes set aside. Deep fry them..
- Caramelize onions, make meatballs by adding some salt to our mince, mix well then form balls. Pace in a cooking pot with lemon juice - i added little tamarind and chillies blended together and place on heat. Dont add any water. Turn gently so all sides are cooked. Set asid.
- Put oil in a pot and fry whole spices for a few mins then add, your tomatoes (i blended my ingredients to shorten cooking time) ginger garlic paste, capsicum, tomato paste, yoghurt, biriani masala and a little salt, give it a quick mix and let it cook on low medium heat. Stir occassionally to ensure it cooks well. Then add in your fried potatoes, then onions. Lastly add in your meat balls and mix gently. Let it simmer till the oil rises to the top..
Jump To Section What Is Biryani? Biryani is a South Asian rice dish of spiced aromatic rice layered with meat. Kofta Biryani Recipe in Urdu & English available at Sooperchef.pk. Learn How to make Kofta Biryani Recipe at home by watching Kofta Biryani Videos. Awesome biryani…seriously.looks so yummy… Today I tired your egg biryani it was delicious.