Portobello Cap Pizza - No-carb / Vegetarian. Once par-baked, pull mushrooms out of the oven and top with desired amount of pizza sauce, veggies, and a sprinkle of vegan parmesan. Serve with fresh basil, red pepper flake and extra vegan parmesan. Great recipe for Portobello Cap Pizza - No-carb / Vegetarian.
Place mushrooms on baking sheet and toss with with oil, salt, and pepper. Place mushrooms, stem side down, on a greased baking sheet; drizzle with oil. Meanwhile, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. You operate stewing reduce Portobello Cap Pizza - No-carb / Vegetarian accepting 15 procedure also 8 and. Here is how you realize.
program of Portobello Cap Pizza - No-carb / Vegetarian
- You need 1 of Portobello Mushroom Cap - Large.
- It's 4 oz of Pizza Sauce.
- It's 4 oz of Mozzarella Cheese.
- You need 1/8 of onion - chopped.
- It's 1 of Olive Oil - extra virgin.
- It's 1 of pizza toppings.
- It's of seasonings.
- You need 1 of Salt & Pepper.
- You need 1 of Basil leaves - dried.
- Prepare 1 of Oregano leaves - dried.
- You need 1 of Garlic Clove - chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic Salt.
- It's of topping sauce.
- It's 1 of Parmesan Cheese - grated.
- You need 1 of Pizza Sauce.
Remove from the oven, and spread spaghetti sauce in the cup of the cap. Top with cheese, olives, pepperoni and garlic. You can make pizza night more wholesome with these vegetarian and low-carb, portobello mushroom cap pizzas. Oh, and not to mention these pizzas are gluten-free also!
Portobello Cap Pizza - No-carb / Vegetarian ingredients
- Saute the mushroom cap in olive oil with all seasonings and garlic.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Place mushroom cap upside down on a foiled baking sheet and add the chopped onions to the center.
- Pour the pizza sauce over the center and distribute evenly.
- Add the mozzarella cheese.
- Add additional pizza toppings - vegetarian or meat.
- Bake at 425°F for 8 - 10 minutes.
- Mix pizza sauce and grated parmesan together for an easy garnish.
I really didn't know what to make for Meatless Monday last week, but David spotted some beautiful portobello mushrooms at the grocery store and pointed them out to me. It's a vegan, gluten free, low carb and healthy alternative to regular pizza. The first time I had a portobello mushroom pizza (no crust) was a few years ago at a restaurant in Miami. I fell in love with this healthy pizza instantly and remember eating TWO all by myself.lol. Instead of a regular pizza dough, you are using.