I decided to try something new for this season.
You pull off baking coddle I decided to try something new for this season employing 6 program as well as 17 also. Here you go take care of.
modus operandi of I decided to try something new for this season
- You need 1 of modus of soya beans.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of samiya.
- It's 10 of litrs water.
- It's of Vegetable oil.
- You need of Dry pepper.
- Prepare of Fresh onions.
I decided to try something new for this season ingredients
- Wash beans and soak over night (4-8hrs).
- At the time expiration wash the beans properly and grand to paste..
- Add 5 ltrs water to the paste and mix them very well.
- Sieve beans with pap sieve and resieve with the remaining 5ltrs water..
- Throw the shafts away and put the milky substance to boil..
- Allow to boil for 45mins or more..
- Dissolve samiya with two glass of water in a bowel.
- Pour it round the boiling liquid (don't stir Please).
- Cover it for 15mins..
- Bring it down from boiling use your sieve to separate the water from the lumps.
- Tie the sieve with the lumps inside the sieve very well and allow water to drain out for about 5mins.
- Open sieve by now lumps should be caked (formed together).
- Slice the cake into desire sizes and shapes.
- Sprinkle mixture of dry pepper and pounded maggi on the surface of the cake.
- Put in a deep fry and fry with onions.
- Fry till it turns brown..
- AWARA is ready..