You get with it boiling parboil Meat Balls#authormarathon#meatrecipe# practicing 8 instructions furthermore 6 furthermore. Here you are consummate.
prescription of Meat Balls#authormarathon#meatrecipe#
- It's 0.5 kg of non-fatty minced meat.
- You need 0.25 kg of bread crumbs.
- It's 1 of tablespoonful white pepper.
- Prepare 1 bunch of green onions.
- Prepare 1.5 of tablespoonful of garlic and ginger paste.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- You need of Cooking oil.
Meat Balls#authormarathon#meatrecipe# process
- In a bowl put the minced meat, add salt, garlic, ginger, onions, and mix them well. Now add the bread crumbs and mix, then add the eggs. Mix well and allow it to rest for 10 minutes. (Sorry I forgot to get a photo of the mixture).
- Now make balls from the mixture. And allow them to rest for another 10 minutes..
- Put enough cooking oil in your pre-heat deep frying pan. When the oil is hot, minimize the heat and start dipping the balls..
- Let the balls cook for around 3 minutes and turn them so that the other side cooks for another 3 minutes too..
- Ready, remove from fire. Do the same to the remaining balls till you are done..
- Serve them hot with a sauce of your choice (chutney, tomato / chilli sauce, etc). Note: I served with Ukwaju / Tamarind sauce and Mchikicho which have always been my favourite 😋, with a glass of home made juice or tea (optional)!😘😘.