Garlic Knot Meatballs with Homemade Pizza Dough *Easy. Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. As my kids have grown up a bit over the years, so has my Bubble Up Pizza. Now I toss the dough with garlic and parmesan to make something akin to garlic knots for the base.
This is an easy and delicious pizza dough garlic knots bread recipe, it's so easy and fun to bake at home with the family! When it comes to baking, I love recipes that are simple to make, preferably with store-bought ingredients. This garlic knots recipe will quickly become your go-to appetizer recipe. You operate roasting fix Garlic Knot Meatballs with Homemade Pizza Dough *Easy employing 20 ingredients together with 21 as well as. Here you go carry out.
technique of Garlic Knot Meatballs with Homemade Pizza Dough *Easy
- It's of Pizza dough.
- It's 2 tsp of dry active yeast.
- It's 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 11/4 cup of warm water.
- You need 3-4 TBSP of veg oil.
- It's 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 21/2-3 of -cups AP Flour.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It's of Meatballs.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef or whatever ground meat you prefer.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- It's 2 tsp of ground pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It's 2 tsp of dry herbs of your choice.
- It's 2 tsp of minced garlic or powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of white onion smalled diced or powder.
- You need 1 of egg for mix and another for egg wash (2 total).
- You need of Or just season the way you like your meatballs 🤗.
- It's 2 cups of tomato sauce and extra for dipping.
- You need 2 cups of Mozzeralla cheese.
If you have ever wondered what to make with some leftover pizza dough that is not a pizza, this is for you! Truth be told, I rarely have leftover pizza dough. I usually make a batch of my mom's recipe and divide it in half. My favorite dough for these is classic Pillsbury pizza dough.
Garlic Knot Meatballs with Homemade Pizza Dough *Easy procedure
- For dough : Mix flour,salt,garlic powder,sugar. Whisk.
- Add water and oil to mixer or bowl then add yeast.
- Gradually add dry ingredients. Mix until dough forms.
- Drizzle oil into LARGE dry bowl. This will expand.
- Roll out dough on clean surface into ball. Place in bowl and cover with plastic touching dough.
- Place in fridge to rise and all that good stuff. 2 -4 hrs.
- Now for Meatballs.
- In a bowl combine ground meat and all spices. Add egg then bread crumb Mix well. Dont over mix.
- Roll out mix into 1 ounce balls.(This photo may be 2oz).
- In a large saute pan, sear meatballs until nice and browned all over. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Grab dough out of fridge. Dough should be 3x in size.
- Cut dough in half, take apart small pieces large enough to cover meatballs. Roll into small balls.
- Roll out each ball wide enough to place meatball inside.
- Spoon small amount of tomato sauce in the center of rolled out dough balls.
- Now add some cheese.
- Place meatball on top of cheese and sauce and wrap dough around meatball..
- Make sure dough is sealed well around stuffing then place on a parchment lined sheet pan SEALED side down.
- Brush light coat of egg wash on top of dough balls.
- Place in oven 20-25 mins until golden brown and beautiful. These went back in another 10 mins for more color..
- Add garlic oil after and enjoy with tomato sauce. Hope you enjoy ❤.
Make sure not to use packaged thin crust dough, as it cooks a little differently. how to make easy garlic knots. To make this simple recipe, you'll need to oil a baking sheet or line it with parchment paper. See great recipes for Garlic Knot Meatballs with Homemade Pizza Dough *Easy too! I have to admit most of the reason I made these was because it really irritates me how much restaurants charge for garlic knots. The thing about these pizza knots is they are super easy.