Meatball biryani. The secret to making very soft meatballs is mixing in some bread soaked in milk. This decadent recipe for kofta biryani, or Indian meatballs cooked with seasoned rice, can be made with the meat of your choice. Image © Hemant Mehta/ Getty Images.
You can try with chicken, lamb or even beef. For more similar recipes try the following This yummilicious Meatball biryani would be quite different biryani that you cooked ever. So lets try this biryani on weekend, after having this biryani you must be cooking it on Eid special dinner! You do ones thing steaming brown Meatball biryani applying 16 compound moreover 3 steps. Here you are finish.
modus operandi of Meatball biryani
- It's 2 slices of bread.
- It's 1/2 cup of fresh milk.
- Prepare 300 g of minced meat.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need of Salt.
- It's of Oil.
- Prepare leaves of Coriander.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic.
- It's 3 of grated tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chillie powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of tumeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 3 tbspn of plain yoghurt.
Chicken marinated in yogurt and rice scented with saffron, cardamom, cinnamon, and cumin make this biryani full of flavor and tradition. Jump To Section What Is Biryani? Biryani is a South Asian rice dish of spiced aromatic rice layered with meat, vegetables. Nothing to show here at the moment.
Meatball biryani prescription
- Remove bread edges,soak in milk,squeeze out milk,mix it with minced meat,1tsp cumin powder, salt and coriander leaves then make balls.
- Add 2tbsn of oil,add onions cook for 4-6minutes,add ginger,garlic mix,add tomato paste,chilli,tumeric,grated tomatoes then half cup of water and let it boil then add meatballs and let it cook for 25 mins.
- When the balls are ready add 3tbsn plain yoghurt mix and cover for 5minutes then serve with tumeric rice or anything you'd love.
This delicious beef biryani is great for freezing - just be sure to allow everything to cool first. This Thai meatball curry is outrageously good. These Thai meatballs are made with Thai red curry paste, garlic, ginger, fish sauce, onions, green chilies, spices and Thai basil. Delicious mutton biryani made muslim style. Similar Recipe, Hyderabadi Mutton Dum Biryani Mughlai Chicken Dum Biryani Chicken Kofta Dum Biryani Fish Dum Biryani Vegetable Dum Biryani.