Roasted Red Pepper Porcupine Meatballs. These vegan chickpea meatballs in roasted red pepper sauce make a fantastic meal. The savory vegan meatballs are cooked in a creamy red pepper sauce for a recipe that is easy to make, and even more delicious to eat! The recipe is easily made gluten free.
Heck yes, this recipe is as delicious as it sounds. See great recipes for Roasted Red Pepper Porcupine Meatballs too! Stuff peppers with meat mixture and put into small roaster standing up. You cause sizzling percolate Roasted Red Pepper Porcupine Meatballs employing 14 procedure also 5 steps. Here you are put it over.
technique of Roasted Red Pepper Porcupine Meatballs
- It's 1.5 lbs of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of uncooked long-grain white rice (divided).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It's 1 of small shallot finely diced.
- Prepare 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- It's 1 tbs of fresh parsley chopped.
- It's 1 tsp of Chipotle powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- You need to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- It's 1 (10.25 Oz) of can roasted red pepper soup.
- It's 1 (8 Oz) of can tomato sauce.
- It's 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 2 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
Mix water and soup, pour over peppers. For porcupine meatballs, use the same meat mixture but roll each meatball in extra rice. Arrange meatballs in roaster and pour soup mixture over meatballs and bake for the same amount of time as peppers. See great recipes for Roasted Red Pepper Porcupine Meatballs too!
Roasted Red Pepper Porcupine Meatballs technique
- In a large mixing bowl, combine beef, 1/4 cup rice, egg, parsley, shallot, garlic, paprika, salt & pepper, and 1/4 cup water. Mix thoroughly and shape into 2” meatballs and place in a high-sided skillet (with cover) with space in between meatballs..
- Mix remaining tomato sauce, roasted red pepper soup, 1/2 cup water, and Worcestershire sauce and pour over meatballs..
- Add the remaining 1/4 cup rice in between the meatballs and make sure rice is coated with the sauce so it will cook properly..
- Heat oven to 350° and place covered skillet in oven for 55 minutes..
- Top with chopped parsley and ENJOY!.
Slow cooker porcupine meatballs with peppers recipe. Learn how to cook great Slow cooker porcupine meatballs with peppers. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Slow cooker porcupine meatballs with peppers recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. See great recipes for Roasted Red Pepper Porcupine Meatballs too! In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients.