Turkey Meatball Wraps. Hoisin-glazed turkey meatballs are spiked with soy sauce, garlic, and Chinese five-spice powder for robust flavor. Served with spiced roasted carrots, lettuce leaves for wrapping, and chopped peanuts and scallions for crunch, this is a hands-on. This Turkish Turkey Meatball Lettuce Wraps recipe is so easy but tastes so exotic!
But even if you are running really, REALLY short on time, some make-ahead, freezer-friendly meatballs certainly wouldn't hurt to have on hand for busy weeknights. Low Carb Greek Turkey Meatball Lettuce Wraps with Easy Tzatziki Sauce These super delicious Greek turkey meatball lettuce wraps are a great low carb lunch or light dinner! Try rolling the bacon wrapped meatballs in brown sugar before baking for a crunchy sugary glaze that makes the perfect savory and sweet appetizer. You cause grilling nuke Turkey Meatball Wraps using 16 process together with 10 as well as. Here is how you perform.
instructions of Turkey Meatball Wraps
- You need 250 g of turkey mince.
- It's 65 g of smoked pancetta lardons.
- It's 1 tsp of fennel seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 of medium onion.
- It's 3 of garlic cloves.
- It's 40 g of panko breadcrumbs.
- It's 1 tbsp of plain flour.
- You need 1 tin of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 2 of red peppers.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried oregano.
- It's 1 tbsp of basil leaves.
- Prepare 1 of chicken stock cube.
- You need 1 tsp of onion marmalade.
- Prepare 3 of wholemeal tortillas.
- It's 40 g of mature cheddar cheese.
Cook meatballs according to package directions. Allow to cool and cut into halves. In a large bowl stir together the meatballs, cottage cheese, cranberries, celery, pear, walnuts, garlic powder and onion. Place one lettuce leaf in the center of each tortilla.
Turkey Meatball Wraps procedure
- Add the turkey mince, smoked pancetta, fennel seeds, dried chilli flakes, onion and garlic to a food processor and blitz it until it creates a paste like texture..
- Add the panko breadcrumbs and mix with a together..
- Add the flour to a plate and season with salt and pepper. Measure out 1tbsp of the meatball mixture and shape into a ball. Roll the ball into the flour until coated, repeat until all the mixture is used..
- Boil a kettle and heat a wide based pan on high with a drizzle of vegetable oil..
- Once hot, add the meatballs and brown all over. Meanwhile, dissolve the stock cube and onion marmalade in 250ml of boiled water. Roughly chop the peppers and basil..
- To the a slowcooker, add the tinned tomatoes, basil, oregano and peppers. Once the meatballs are browned add them into the slowcooker, return to the heat and pour in the stock to deglaze and reduce slightly..
- Pour the stock into the slowcooker and cook, covered on low for 8-9 hours..
- Pre-heat and oven to 170C fan and grate the cheese. Once the meatballs are ready, add 4 meatballs to a tortilla wrap, spoon over some of the sauce and top with cheese. Roll the wrap up tightly, then wrap in tin foil. repeat this with the other wraps..
- Place in the oven for 10-15mins..
- Cut in half to serve..
Top each lettuce leaf with about ¾ cup turkey mixture. The light and bright flavors in this Mediterranean Meatball Sandwich really elevates ground turkey to a higher level. Makes a tasty and nutritious lunch or light dinner! While the meatballs are baking, whisk together the hoisin sauce and blackberry jam in a small sauce pan over medium heat. Where this Gyro differs, is it is made with ground turkey meatballs.