Meatball sauce. The Best Quick Meatball Sauce Recipes on Yummly Brown Sugar and Mustard Ham-Glaze Sauce. Learn how to Make homemade meatballs in tomato sauce.
Swedish Meatball Recipe - Swedish meatballs make a delicious dish with tender meatballs served in a rich, creamy sauce over noodles or mashed potatoes! A favorite family recipe made from scratch! It is a great way to change up meatballs and serve with a creamy, light sauce over noodles. You take on roasting ruin Meatball sauce working 12 procedure and 2 as a consequence. Here you go achieve.
procedure of Meatball sauce
- It's Tin of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of onions diced.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 1 of leek.
- Prepare Half of a bag of spinach leaves.
- It's Half of a tin of water.
- It's 1/2 of red pepper.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- It's Squeeze of honey.
- You need of Glug of Worcester sauce.
- It's of Basil.
Recipe card. meatballs with cream. sauce. Meatballs and Italian sausage team up in this meaty, crowd-size pasta sauce recipe. The sauce is great for pasta, or you can use it for lasagna. I threw together three favorite veggies and spicy sausage for this incredible sauce that makes our mouths water the whole time it's cooking.
Meatball sauce method
- Sauté diced onion in olive oil and then add your meatballs and brown. In a blender add garlic, chopped tomatoes, tomato purée, leek, carrot, pepper and half a tin (using chopped tomatoes tin) of water. Purée till smooth and pour over the meatballs and onions. Add a squeeze of honey, lots of black pepper and basil. Simmer for 30 mins or so to allow the flavours to infuse and veg to soften..
- When the spaghetti is cooked toss it into the sauce and add half a bag of washed spinach leaves. Finish with fresh basil and Parmesan. Enjoy 💕.
This is a sauce for meatballs that is quick and easy to make with great flavor that will definitely compliment any recipe for meatballs. Whether it be for a meatball sub recipe or you're learning how. If the sauce is too thin for your taste, continue to boil it down for a few minutes. These are the best oven baked meatballs! So easy to make, juicy and flavorful.