Quasi meatball biryani. Chicken kofta is an everyday curry dish in India. I made a simple version with a basic curry sauce, using ingredients I had on hand. Mung masoor chila with meatballs in tangy tomato gravy.
Good for healthy living as well as to shed the extra kilos. One more best option for dinner. In Iranian cooking ' Kofteh' or ' Kofta' is a kind of meat ball. You can frying seethe Quasi meatball biryani accepting 19 receipt also 11 along with. Here you go conclude.
ingredients of Quasi meatball biryani
- You need 250 gms of Cottage cheese (paneer).
- It's of Boiled potato 1 large.
- You need 1 cup of Chickpea flour (besan).
- Prepare 2 cups of Basmati rice.
- It's 2 of onions.
- You need 3/4 cup of Diced vegetables (beans, carrots, potatoes).
- You need 2 tbsp of Hung curd.
- You need 2 tbsp of ghee.
- You need 1 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Khada Masala (bay leaves, cinnamon stick, stone, cloves, cardoman, star anise, shah jeera).
- Prepare 10-12 piece of Cashews nut.
- You need 2 tsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 3 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of saunf.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- It's as needed of Water.
- Prepare of Wheat dough to seal the vessel and lid (optional).
Kofteh means pounded meat in Persian language. Meat ball or Kofta is made from ground meat such as: mutton, beef, lamb and chicken, along with aromatic fresh or dried herbs, nuts, fruits and eggs. Find easy vegetarian and vegan dinners for eating healthy. Hundreds of vegetarian recipes with photos and reviews..
Quasi meatball biryani instructions
- Soak basmati rice for an hour.
- Add salt, half tsp chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, saunf and little oil to besan. Mix well, add some water to knead a tight dough..
- Mash boiled potatoes, add around 150 gms of shredded cottage cheese. Add salt as per taste and mix well. Grease palm, take a small ball of besan dough. Flat it and put a smaller ball of potato-paneer mixture on it.
- Cover it to form a ball, such that the filling is inside and besan dough forms the outer cover. Make as many balls.
- Deep fry all the balls in oil.
- In a separate vessel cook basmati rice Al-dente. Take out all the half cooked rice in a muslin cloth. Run over called cold water so that rice doesn't stick..
- In a thick bottomed vessel, put ghee, once heated add khada Masala and let it crackle. Add cashew nuts. Let in turn Pinkish, add chopped onions..
- Once the onion turned Pinkish, add chopped vegetables and rest of spices. Add Hung curd and mix well. Add besan balls to it. Add 1. 5 cup of water and salt to taste. Put a lid and let it cook on simmer on 5-7 mins, so that balls become a little tender. Add cubes of the rest of paneer..
- Open the lid, take out half of the preparation in a bowl. Make a bed of half of the rice on the vessel..
- Cover the rice with the gravy and balls which we have taken out in a bowl (in step 9). Now meticulously put the rest half rice to it to make a bed. Cover the vessel with lid. Seal it with wheat dough and let the biryani cook on simmer for 10 mins. Close the stove. Let the juices mix.
- Your yummy quasi meatball biryani is ready. Serve with dahi tadka or mirchi ka salan.
See more ideas about Food, Middle eastern recipes, Recipes. Whether a roast leg of lamb cooked fast and hot to rosy perfection, or a shoulder of lamb slow-cooked with herbs and spices, you'll find a tasty Sunday lunch option in our roast lamb recipes. See more ideas about Recipes, Asian recipes, Mei fun recipe. Owner and Restaurateur Chef Adil has travelled across the Atlantic Ocean creating scintillating dishes to satisfy the palates of eager patrons throughout the Caribbean. Triple treat coconut bread made with coconut flakes, coconut oil and coconut milk.