Italian Style Meat Stuffed Shells. How to Make Stuffed Shells with Ground Beef. Italian stuffed shells with ground beef and cheese (three kinds) is really easy to make. Here's a quick overview of the recipe: Start by boiling the jumbo shells.
Cook pasta shells according to package directions to al dente; drain and rinse in cold water. In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. In a large skillet, cook beef, onion and garlic over medium heat, crumbling beef, until meat is no longer pink; drain. You wrap up baking sauté Italian Style Meat Stuffed Shells testing 26 ingredients including 15 so. Here is how you finish.
modus operandi of Italian Style Meat Stuffed Shells
- It's 25-30 of jumbo pasta shells, precooked just until tender.
- You need of For Fillimg.
- Prepare 1 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 pound of italian sausage, hot or mild casings removed.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, minced.
- You need 12 slices of pepperoni.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1 tablespoon of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh italian bread, crusts removed made into crumbs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of sour cream.
- It's 1 teaspoon of worcestershire sauce.
- It's 1 teaspoon of italian seasoning.
- You need 2 tablespoon of fresh chopped basil.
- It's 1/4 cup of fresh grated romano cheese.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- It's 1 of egg, lightly beaten.
- It's 1 cup of shredded italuan 4 cheese blend shredded.
- Prepare of For cheese center.
- Prepare 26-30 cubes of creamy jack cheese or any good melting cheese.
- You need of For Topping.
- It's 2 of cuos italian four cheese blend, shredded.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of italian seasoning.
- You need 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh basil.
- Prepare 2 of green onions, sliced.
- It's 4 cups of marinara sauce, homemade or your favorote.
Stir in water, tomato paste, bouillon and oregano. Just like these spinach lasagna roll ups, or this baked pasta dish, this Italian stuffed pasta recipe is sure to please even the pickiest of eaters. Today, we are stuffing these giant shells, known as Conchiglie in Italian, with a mixture of meat and cheese. Any lean ground meat can be used in this recipe-beef, veal, chicken, turkey or even sausage.
Italian Style Meat Stuffed Shells individually
- Preheat the oven to 375. Spray a pan latge enough to gold shells in one layerth non stick spray.
- Cook pepperoni in a small skillet until crisp, remove to paper towel to drain.
- Melt butter i the skillet and add onion and galic, season with salt and pepper and cook just until soft, cool.
- Combine bread crumbs with cream, s let stand until absorbed.
- In a large bowl combine meats with remaining filling ingredients, adding cooled onion,ixtue, soaked bread crumbs and crisp pepperoni finely crumblrd.
- Add a layer of marinara sauce to prepated pan.
- Fill shells with meat mixture.
- Press a cheese cube in the center of each filled she'll, covering it completely with the meat.
- Place shells in one layer in prepared pan.
- Cover with some sauce.
- Cover pan with foil and bake 50 minutes.
- Remove foil add remaining cheese, then sprinkle with the italian seasoning, basil and green onion and cook until cheese is melted.
- Serve with remaing sauce on the side..
Italian Sausage Stuffed Shells Italian Sausage Stuffed Shells. I'm the author of this recipe, and since submitting it I've started adding fresh spinach that I've run through the food processor into the meat/cheese mixture.. Instead of shredded mozzarella cheese I used. Seasoned Italian sweet sausage and beef mix together and fill these Sausage Stuffed Shells. Top with sauce and cheese for an unforgettable Italian casserole!