Punjabi style spinach and chicken curry with homemade chapati🍛.
You prepare sizzling parch Punjabi style spinach and chicken curry with homemade chapati🍛 accepting 28 prescription than 8 as a consequence. Here you are carry out.
procedure of Punjabi style spinach and chicken curry with homemade chapati🍛
- It's 4 pieces of chicken tight (cut into bite size if prefer).
- Prepare 3 of green chilli, chopped.
- It's 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of grated ginger.
- Prepare 1 of onion, finely sliced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground coriander.
- You need 1 tbsp of turmeric.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seed.
- It's 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- It's 1 of cinnamon stick.
- It's 2-3 pods of cardamom.
- Prepare 400 g of chopped tomatoes (or the whole tin).
- Prepare 1 of big bag spinach.
- You need of Chapati.
- Prepare 2 cup of chapati flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable cooking oil.
- It's of Marinate spices for chicken.
- You need 1/2 of turmeric.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
- It's 4 cloves of garlic (minced).
- You need 1 tsp of ground coriander.
- It's 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- It's 2-3 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of grated ginger.
- It's 1 tsp of chilli powder.
Punjabi style spinach and chicken curry with homemade chapati🍛 instructions
- Marinate your chicken with the marinate spices, leave it over night or at least 1 hour..
- On the medium heat pan, add a little bit of vegetable cooking oil and then chicken, brown your meat for a few minutes until your chicken nicely cooked around the outside skin. Remove the chicken to different plate. Use the same pan, add 1 tbsp of vegetable cooking oil and add cardamom pods, coriander seeds, mustard seed, cumin seeds and stir well..
- Add onion in and keep stirring, then add turmeric, ground coriander, mustard seeds, grated garlic and ginger and stir them well. Then add your half cooked chicken back in. Add chopped tomato in along with 1/2 cup of water. Simmer for another 10-15 minutes. Seasoning with salt and add spinach in, mix well..
- To make chapati, add flour, water, sugar, salt and vegetable cooking oil in a mixing bowl. Mix it by hand until form to dough. Cling film it and leave it rest for 30 min..
- Take the chapati dough out (about golf ball size) the dip both side into plain flour and roll it out to thin circle..
- On dry medium heat pan, place your chapati on and let it cook for 1-2 min on one side then turn over. When both side cooked take it out and you can brush them with butter and garlic oil..
- Serve with your delicious chicken and spinach curry 🍛.