Mushroom matar masala. Add the pureed tomato puree, garam masala, paprika, and fenugreek to the skillet. Matar mushroom recipe with step by step photos - a semi-dry delicious vegetable dish made with peas and mushroom. I have already posted the recipes of South Indian mushroom peas curry. this recipe is more North Indian style and also home style.
Matar mushroom masala, mushroom and matar cooked in spicy onion tomato gravy and richen by cashew paste. Serves best with rotis, paratha or pulaos.. Matar mushroom is a Indian curry made with green peas, mushrooms, onions, tomatoes & spices. You bring about sizzling braise Mushroom matar masala practicing 13 ingredients as a consequence 3 as a consequence. Here you go bring off.
modus operandi of Mushroom matar masala
- You need 250 grams of Mushrooms washed and cut.
- It's 1 cup of fresh peas.
- It's 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic pasted.
- It's 1 cup of tomatoes purée.
- It's 1 tbsp of oil.
- It's 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It's 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- It's 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garammasala.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It's 1 of finely chopped onion.
In India cuisine, we make a lot of dishes with green peas especially during the winters when fresh peas are in season. Matar mushroom is one of those common dishes served not only in Indian restaurants but is also made in many homes. This curry is mildly spiced and tastes good with plain rice, chapati. North Indian Style Mushroom Matar Masala is easy to make and is a great dish to cook for your weeknight dinners.
Mushroom matar masala one at a time
- Take a pan, heat 1 tsp oil and add Mushrooms and cook until they get tenderness. Once done take them out. Again heat a pan add remaining oil crackle cumin seeds. Add onion and fry till they get translucent..
- Add ginger and garlic paste and cook until raw smell goes off. Now add peas and cook them for 4-5 mins, once done add tomatoes purée and cook it further..
- Cook the tomatoes puree until it starts to leave sides. Add all spices and mix well and cook for 2-3 mins. Now add previously cooked Mushrooms and mix well. Add 1/2 cup of water and cover and cook on low flame until makes a evenly curry. Once done top with some chopped coriander leaves and serve hot with chapatis or rice..
It tastes good with parathas, phulkas and any type of pulav. You can also pack it for your or your kids lunch box. Make it as a side dish for your house parties and we are sure it will stand out among all the dishes. Serve North Indian Style Mushroom Matar Masala along with Dal. Add the onions, ginger and garlic to a food processor and puree until smooth.