Mattar mushroom. Matar mushroom recipe with step by step photos - a semi-dry delicious vegetable dish made with peas and mushroom. I have already posted the recipes of South Indian mushroom peas curry. this recipe is more North Indian style and also home style. Usually I make matar mushroom this way.
Matar mushroom is one of those common dishes served not only in Indian restaurants but is also made in many homes. This curry is mildly spiced and tastes good with plain rice, chapati. matar mushroom recipe mushroom mutter masala with detailed photo and video recipe. a creamy and spicy curry or north indian gravy recipe prepared mainly with green peas and mushrooms. the curry gets its flavour and richness from its tomato and onion based sauce tossed in a cashew paste. it is an ideal side dish to roti / chaptai and jeera rice or plain steamed rice. You get with it baking melt Mattar mushroom proving 19 process as a consequence 6 so. Here you go gain.
technique of Mattar mushroom
- You need 200 gms of mushroom.
- You need 1/2 cup of mattar/ peas.
- Prepare 1 of medium sized onion.
- It's 1 of medium sized tomato.
- It's 3-4 of red chillies.
- You need 8-10 of garlic cloves.
- It's 1/4 cup of coconut(sukha).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- You need 1 of black cardamom.
- Prepare 1/2 inch of kalmi.
- It's 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 3 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kasuri methi.
- It's As per taste of Salt.
- Prepare Handful of Coriander leaves.
- Prepare As required of Oil.
How to make Matar Mushroom -Matar and mushrooms are both very nutritious and flavourful ingredients, plus when you cook them with a luscious onion tomato masala and powdered spices great taste is guaranteed. The addition of cashew paste gives it a slight nutty creamy sweetness which is ! Mushroom mattar methi malai is a rich, creamy and filling vegan dish that's full of flavor. The mushrooms add a meaty quality to the dish and the peas just sort of pop in your mouth - the combination makes for a fun and tasty texture Matar mushroom masala, mushroom and matar cooked in spicy onion tomato gravy and richen by cashew paste.
Mattar mushroom technique
- Take a pan. Put some oil add garlic saute for 1 min then add cardamom, bay leaf, kalmi, coriander seeds, cumin seeds then saute for another 1 min, then add coconut onion and cook till onion gets translucent. Then add tomato and pinch of salt and let it cook..
- Let it cool down and grind it to fine paste..
- Then take another pan add some oil and add the paste into pan and cook till oil gets separate from paste..
- Then add chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt and let it cook then add 1/2 cup of water and cook till oil gets separated..
- Add mattar and mushroom and let it cook for 5-10 min and then add water as needed..
- When it gets cooked add garam masala and kasuri methi and turn the flame off. Garnish with some coriander..
Serves best with rotis, paratha or pulaos.. One Pot Mushroom Matar Makhanir Recipe with step by step photos. Mushroom and Peas in a creamy makhani gravy. This is a smooth tomato and cream based gravy. you can also just use this recipe as a base and skip either peas or mushroom. different vegetables can be also added. Matar mushroom recipe - a dry vegetable dish made from marinated mushrooms and green peas.