Chhatu Besara(Mushroom with Mustard Paste). Rutuka chhatu ( mushroom ) besara is one of the authentic food of Odisha. After washed the mushrooms nicely , then these are cook in the besara ( mustard paste ). It goes very well with steamed.
Chatu Besara is very healthy as the main. Now heat oil in a pan. Add the Mushrooms and keep frying. You operate stewing panfry Chhatu Besara(Mushroom with Mustard Paste) applying 15 program furthermore 8 together with. Here you go nail it.
technique of Chhatu Besara(Mushroom with Mustard Paste)
- Prepare 250 g of button mushroom.
- You need 50 g of green peas (optional).
- Prepare 1 of tomato chopped.
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- It's To taste of salt.
- Prepare of Coriander leaves (few) for garnishing.
- Prepare of For Mustard Paste.
- It's 1 tbsp of mustard seeds.
- It's 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It's 5-6 of garlic cloves.
- It's 2-3 of dry red chillies.
While frying, the Mushrooms will leave behind water. So keep frying till all the water drained out and the Mushrooms turn light brown in color. Then keep the fried Mushrooms aside. In the meantime make the Mustard Paste with all its above said ingredients.
Chhatu Besara(Mushroom with Mustard Paste) step by step
- To start with rinse the mushrooms thoroughly under running water. Cut them into halves or quartered..
- Take them in a bowl. Add a pinch of turmeric powder and salt and mix well..
- Shallow fry the mushrooms for 3-4 minutes and keep aside..
- Make a fine paste out of the ingredients listed under "For Mustard Paste"..
- Heat oil in a wok and add cumin seeds. When they sizzle add chopped onion and fry till brown. Add chilli powder, turmeric powder and saute for few seconds. Add chopped tomato and salt. Cook until tomato turns soft..
- Next add the mushrooms, green peas and mix well. Cook for 6-7 minutes on a medium flame until the mushrooms are halfcooked..
- Now add the mustard paste, mix well and saute for 2 minutes. Add required amount of water for the gravy. Cover and cook on a low medium heat for about 5-7 minutes or until the gravy becomes thick..
- Serve hot garnished with coriander leaves. This goes well both with lunch & dinner..
Make sure that the paste should. Mushroom cooked in a very simple way with Mustard paste. Add red chilly powder & haldi. Let the curry cooks in a medium flame. #mushroommustard #chatubesara #odiafood Odia Chatu Besara Recipe (Mushrooms in Spicy Mustard Curry) Mushrooms cooked in spicy mustard based sauce is a specialty of the eastern state of Odisha. Mushrooms are called Chaatu in Bengali and Odia.