Beef and Cottage Cheese Bread. The cottage cheese cornbread turned out great! It was nice and moist and light and fluffy. Most of the cottage cheese melted into the cornbread but there were a few pockets that when warm were nice and gooey and stringy and good.
I cooked my ground beef with a medium sliced sweet onion. My husband is not a fan of swiss cheese, but I think that you could use cheddar cheese instead. Spoon half of the pasta mixture into baking dish. You prepare roasting spoil Beef and Cottage Cheese Bread working 10 technique also 10 moreover. Here you are make it.
technique of Beef and Cottage Cheese Bread
- Prepare 250 g of milk.
- Prepare 50 g of butter.
- You need 6 g of dried yeast.
- It's 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It's 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 350 g of hard wheat flour(bread flour).
- It's 100 g of minced beef.
- It's 100 g of cottage cheese.
- It's 1 tablespoon of cut parsley.
- You need to taste of Salt pepper.
Cottage Cheese Casserole is one of those super budget friendly recipes that we have all tried at one time or another. Okay, seriously, though: Cottage cheese is an awesome ingredient to have on hand right now—full of nutrition and surprisingly versatile (and therefore harder to get sick of). Whether you like it paired with soup or all on its own, a grilled cheese sandwich is delicious any way you choose to indulge. Loaded with veggies, meat, or fruit, our easy sandwich recipes put flavorful spins on the classic grilled cheese.
Beef and Cottage Cheese Bread little by little
- Warm milk and mix melted butter, salt, sugar and dried yeast in it..
- Add flour in it and knead well. Make soft and smooth dough..
- Cover with film and wrap with big towel. Stay warm place for 30 minutes till double in size..
- Cut parsley and mix with cottage cheese. Season with salt and pepper..
- Spread butter thinly in mold. And put dough and make shape..
- Make shape with fingers putting egg york..
- Brush egg yolk.
- Put beef and cottage cheese like this photos..
- Sprinkle sesame and rest for 20 minutes. And bake for 20 minutes in 180℃ preheated oven..
I have to agree, these are delicious! Serve with a tossed salad and garlic bread. The prep time includes the pasta/beef cooking; the cook. Stir in tomatoes and bring to simmer, scraping up any browned bits. Combine the cottage cheese, sour cream, and pepper.