Healthy Minced BBQ Beef Salad. Thai salad is quick to prepare and a healthy alternative to takeaway meals. This Thai minced beef salad uses sauce, sugar, herbs and spices for a great Thai flavour. Reviews for: Photos of Minced Beef with Black-Eyed Beans.
This Healthy BBQ Sauce Recipe contains simple ingredients you have on hand or can find at most stores. After making healthy pulled pork I realized I created sort of healthy BBQ sauce. Sure is worth a shot… I've been having TONS of salads with chicken, eggs, tuna, shrimp and salmon before, but I I know, some of you are probably thinking that beef isn't the healthiest of options, but as long as you choose. You work baking parch Healthy Minced BBQ Beef Salad employing 21 ingredients moreover 5 also. Here you go nail it.
ingredients of Healthy Minced BBQ Beef Salad
- Prepare of [Main Ingredients].
- You need 410 g of minced beef.
- You need 1 of large onion, chopped.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of [Sauces].
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It's 1.5 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It's 1.5 tbsp of BBQ sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of chili sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- You need of [Seasoning].
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp of steak seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It's 1 tsp of ginger powder (optional).
- It's 1 tsp of onion powder (optional).
- You need 1 tsp of paprika (optional).
- You need 1.5 tsp of salt.
- You need 1.5 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1.5 of . cup stock/water.
- You need of [Salad].
- Prepare of fresh lettuce and tomatoes, cut any way you like.
How to Make Healthy BBQ Sauce. Turns out, the process of making homemade BBQ As a marinade, dipping sauce, salad dressing… the possibilities are pretty much If you try this healthy bbq sauce recipe please be sure to leave a comment and star rating below. This recipe is made with grilled minced beef and we absolutely loved it, you will too! It is also referred to as the good fortune salad.
Healthy Minced BBQ Beef Salad gradually
- Heat oil in pan, saute garlic until fragrant, approximately 1 minute.
- Mix all ingredients except stock into a mixing bowl.
- Add beef into pan and cook until beef is half-cooked, add mixed sauce into the pan, approximately 5 minutes.
- Add broth/water and onion into mixture, cook for another about 2 minutes or so (until onion is kind of soft but not mushy).
- Toss into salad of lettuce and tomatoes (or any other vegetables of your choice) and mix (picture was taken before mixing because it doesn't look as nice after mixing - but DELICIOUS!).
This recipe is made with grilled minced beef and This fragrant, luscious and healthy Thai Coconut Soup is loaded with the flavors of. Thai/Laos style mince pork salad recipe Larb! Sometimes it spells Larb, Laab, Laap. But only thing that they have common is, they are Today I'm going to share Lao's mince pork salad recipe (It's also common in Thai cuisine as well)! It spells so many different ways.