Beef Mince with peppers and spaghetti. How to Make a Mince and Green Pepper Dish. A savory and delicious mince and pepper dish that can be eaten or served with rice, bread, bread rolls or plain pasta. Mince dishes are relatively easy to prepare and require little effort.
Your whole family will love this quick, cheesy, everyday dinner idea! Add the onion and cook for a few mins to soften. Add the garlic and beef, and cook until the meat is browned - break it up with a spoon as it cooks. You effect brewing nuke Beef Mince with peppers and spaghetti applying 8 ingredients as a consequence 5 than. Here you go get someplace.
technique of Beef Mince with peppers and spaghetti
- It's 500 g of spaghetti.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It's 300 g of Beef mince meat.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- It's 1/2 of robot peppers, chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of barbecue spice.
- It's 1/2 tsp of rajah curry powder.
- It's 1 cube of beef stock.
Very yummy and nutritious spaghetti jollof recipe Place peppers in a food processor; cover and process until smooth. In a large skillet, cook beef and onion until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the pepper puree, tomatoes, garlic, oregano, basil and salt.
Beef Mince with peppers and spaghetti process
- Boil spaghetti with salt for 10 minutes.
- Fry onion with rajah curry powder.
- Add beef mince, beef stock and barbecue spice stir while frying.
- Add chopped robot peppers and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve with vegetables 😋.
Add the garlic, Wattie's Traditional Tomato and Mushroom Pasta Sauce, water or stock or wine and pasta and stir until the mixture comes to the boil. For some extra heat, add a minced jalapeno pepper to the ground beef along with the green bell pepper. Heat a large saucepan over a medium heat. Add a tablespoon of olive oil and once hot add the beef mince and a pinch of salt and pepper. Cook the mince until well browned over a medium-high heat.