My Ground Minced Beef, Spicy One Pan Meal. 😀. Ground beef and cabbage recipes are a great combination because they're hearty and budget-friendly. It may not be the prettiest of all dinner recipes, but even the pickiest eaters will gobble this Amish One-Pan Ground Beef and Cabbage Skillet up. Beef Chinese Hot & Spicy Quick & Easy Recipes.
Check out the recipe at the end of this post and learn how to make this savory and spicy ground. Find all Ground Beef Spicy recipes. Become a member, post a recipe and get free nutritional analysis of the dish on Food.com. You accomplish simmering parch My Ground Minced Beef, Spicy One Pan Meal. 😀 adopting 19 instructions including 8 also. Here you are put it over.
ingredients of My Ground Minced Beef, Spicy One Pan Meal. 😀
- It's 1 tbls of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 of diced white onion.
- You need 1 of Garlic clove crushed.
- Prepare 1 inch of chilli pepper diced.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Dried Basil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red Chilli powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Mexican spice seasoning.
- You need 200 g of Minced Beef.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Black cracked Pepper.
- You need 1 of Beef dried stock cube.
- You need 1/4 Cup of boiling water.
- Prepare 1 of small carrot diced.
- Prepare 2 tbls of cooked Kidney beans rinsed.
- Prepare 2 of Small mini sweet peppers.
- You need 1 tsp of Balsamic vinegar.
- You need 4 of chopped cherry Tomatoes.
- You need 1 tbls of tomato Purèe.
- You need 3/4 Cup of Grated Chedder Cheese.
- It's 1/4 Cup of Cream.
Ground Beef Spicy. get the Food.com app. Watch on your iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Android, Roku, or Fire TV. Add garlic, spices and ground beef and mix well. Butternut squash and spicy beef was delicious!!!!
My Ground Minced Beef, Spicy One Pan Meal. 😀 one at a time
- Heat up the oil in a frying pan then add the oinions, garlic, + Chilli peppers and chilli powder Fry for 1 minute..
- Next add the chopped minced beef,fry until coloured, black pepper mexican spice and red chilli powder and dried Basil. And 2 more tbls oil stir to mix..
- Add the beef stock with the water and the carrots and kidney beans. let it simmer for 10 minutes stirring..
- Carrots and kidney beans.
- Then add the sweet peppers, Balsamic vinegar and tomatoes simmer for a further 20 minutes stirring often. If needed you can add a little more boiling water about 4 tbls.
- Lastly add the Tomato purèe, take off the heat for 2 minutes then add the cream and cheese and stir slowly until the cheese melts, then add the cream stir in then add back to the heat bring up to boiling point then turn off and serve hot. With some crusty bread or tortillas..
- Back on the heat. Then serve hot. With a little grated chedder cheese and a blob of Sour cream..
I had to substitute all spice for the cloves and nutmeg ( didn't know i was out) and i used a farm fresh squash Yet, I come from a background that usually serves meals with a ton of side dishes and such. A spicy ground beef with green peppers and potatos. Ground lamb can also be used. My husband and I really enjoyed this meal. A little too spicy for the kids but I will definitely make it again.