Spicy Bread poha. bread poha recipe is has been adapted from the famous Maharashtrian poha recipe. Recipes Bread Poha, Homemade Bread Poha Recipe, Brown Bread Poha, Bread Peas Poha re. Bread poha or bread upma is an Indian Breakfast recipe made by cooking cubes of bread spicy tomato masala.
Try making bread poha to satisfy your hunger pangs too quickly and instantly. Bread poha is now ready, transfer it to a plate. Garnish with some green coriander sprigs and. You undertake toasting mull Spicy Bread poha using 14 procedure together with 2 furthermore. Here you are effect.
instructions of Spicy Bread poha
- Prepare 2 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 of chopped tamatoes.
- You need 7-8 of curry leaves.
- Prepare 2 of tspn oil.
- You need 1 of tspn mastard seeds.
- It's 5-6 of brown bread slices chopped rectangularly.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- It's 4-5 of chopped green chillies.
- It's 2 of tspn red chilli powder.
- You need 1 of tspn turmeric powder.
- It's 2 tbspn of roasted peanuts.
- It's 1 of and half tspn lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of tspn chat masala.
- You need of Chopped coriander leaves for garnish.
Bread poha or bread upma is an Indian Breakfast recipe made by cooking cubes of bread spicy tomato masala. Make this vegetarian Indian Breakfast with bread. This spicy bread upma is a quick way to use up your left over bread. My husband is a big fan of bread poha which he used to have outside his hostel in college days…… Bread Poha is a very famous recipe.
Spicy Bread poha prescription
- Heat oil in a pan add mustard seeds curry leaves and green chillies.. Than add chopped onion once transparent add chopped tomatoes and cook for 3-4 mints...
- Now add the bread cuts in cube shape and salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and give it a nice mix.. Once done add roasted peanut chat masala and lemon juice.. Add coriander leaves to garnish.. Yummy bread poha is ready to serve...
How to make Bread Poha: Heat oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds, when they crackle then add the curry leaves. Dip bread in little water, squeeze out water and add it to poha. Now add the rest of the ingredients to this and mix. Spicy chivda crunchy savory snack is quick and easy to make.