Spicy Vegetable Spaghetti Bake.
You take on baking fricassee Spicy Vegetable Spaghetti Bake applying 22 method as well as 8 as a consequence. Here you are put it over.
program of Spicy Vegetable Spaghetti Bake
- Prepare 1 of Potato.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- It's 1 of onion.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of garlic , minced.
- Prepare 1 of zucchini.
- You need 1 of celery.
- It's 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Onion , minced.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Garlic , minced.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of chilli flaked , dried.
- You need 1/4 Cup of parsley , dried.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Salt.
- It's 1 Tablespoon of Sugar.
- It's 1 Cup of Tomato sauce.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Sriracha sauce.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Beef Stock.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Italian Seasoning Mix.
- It's 1 of egg.
- It's 1/3 Cup of cheese Grated.
- You need 3 Tablespoons of Butter.
- It's of Spaghetti.
- It's 1 Cup of Cottage cheese.
Spicy Vegetable Spaghetti Bake process
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions..
- In a large skillet, saute garlic, onion, zuchini, potato, carrot over medium heat until tender..
- For the sauce: Saute onion and garlic until tender. Add tomato sauce and all the other ingredients and let it simmer for 20 minutes or until you get the desired consistency. Stir occasionally. Keep tasting and add more salt/spice as you like..
- Add the sauce to the vegetables. Set aside..
- In a large bowl, whisk the egg, cheese and butter. Drain spaghetti; add to egg mixture and toss to coat..
- Place half of the spaghetti mixture in a greased baking dish. Top with half of the cottage cheese, vegetable sauce mix and mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers..
- Cover and bake at 350Â° for 40 minutes. Uncover; bake 20-25 minutes longer or until cheese is melted..
- Packed with flavour in every bite. Nom nom nom!.