Taco Spaghetti. Break spaghetti into thirds; cook according to package directions for al dente. Add ground beef, yellow onions, and taco seasoning. Stir in tomato paste and diced tomatoes, then stir.
Scatter cheese cubes throughout casserole, and push gently into pasta mixture. Whipped this up today because I had a hankering for tacos but wanted something with a twist, and it's ridiculously good! I had a few modifications though - used bowtie pasta and a can of diced tomatoes with a can of diced green chilies (the local stores don't seem to stock Rotel, so had to improvise), and cooked some onions and garlic in with the ground beef. You fulfill browning roast Taco Spaghetti practicing 17 modus operandi together with 5 as a consequence. Here you are produce.
technique of Taco Spaghetti
- You need 1 pack of spaghetti of.
- It's of beef // Ground chickenturkey - I went with :).
- It's 1 of onion medium sized chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of salsa.
- You need 3/4 cup of water.
- It's 2 tbsps of taco seasoning.
- It's 1 cup of corn frozen.
- You need 1 cup of black olives sliced.
- Prepare 1 cup of cheddar cheese shredded.
- It's 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need of lettuce Chopped.
- You need of Tortilla chips.
- It's Wedges of Tomato.
- You need of Avocado slices.
- It's 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- It's 200 C of Preheat oven to.
- It's package of Cook the spahgetti according to instructions . Drain and set aside.
Simple prep, minimal cleanup, tons of flavor! Taco Spaghetti is my new favorite pasta, new favorite easy dinner, new favorite Mexican dinner and on and on! It's wonderfully comforting, hearty and boasts BIG, bold, complex flavors in super LITTLE time! Spaghetti was a staple in my house growing up.
Taco Spaghetti prescription
- Saute the onions in some heated oil in a pan. Add the mince and cook till the meat is brown. Drain the fat, add the water and the taco seasoning.
- After a couple of minutes, toss the cooked pasta, corn, olives, half of the shredded cheddar and the salsa. Give it a quick toss and cook on medium heat till most of the water is absorbed.
- Transfer to a baking dish, cover with some foil and stick it in the oven for another 20minutes. Once done, remove from the oven and sprinkle the rest of the cheese.
- I served this with some lettuce, tomato, avocados, tortilla chips and a dollop of sour cream.
Every Wednesday was spaghetti night, and we always tried to think of different ways to eat it! My older sister masterminded the ranch and melted cheese recipe. The taco spaghetti was always my favorite! Mostly because anything with taco is my favorite. The other tip for success is to make sure your kids are starving.