Chocolate chip banana bread. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. My BEST Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Recipe Uses A "Secret" Method Before you start yawning at yet ANOTHER Banana Bread recipe, please, please give me a chance to explain. I mean I get it, you're probably wondering why mine is the best Chocolate Chip Banana Bread?
Add in the melted butter and stir until well combined. Add the sugar, egg, vanilla, baking soda, salt, and flour, and stir until the batter is smooth. How To Keep Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Moist To make sure banana bread stays moist, you first want to make sure to use very ripe bananas as I mentioned above. You organize steeping escallop Chocolate chip banana bread applying 8 prescription as a consequence 4 also. Here you are do justice.
receipt of Chocolate chip banana bread
- Prepare 4 of ripe bananas.
- It's 200 g of plain flour.
- You need 200 g of caster sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of bicarbonate soda.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 50 g of unsalted butter - softened.
- Prepare Handful of chopped dark chocolate.
They provide the perfect amount of moisture you need for super moist banana bread. Yes, I am posting another banana bread recipe because you NEED this chocolate chip banana bread recipe. So many of you love our classic banana bread recipe and our chocolate banana bread recipe and this chocolate chip banana bread is the best of both worlds. It combines both recipes so you get.
Chocolate chip banana bread procedure
- Preheat your over to 180 degrees and prepare your loaf tin by lining it with baking parchment..
- Put all of your ingredients into a mixing bowl and combine. Make sure your butter is well mixed in. There might be a few lumps but that’s ok..
- Pour the mixture into your loaf tin and bake for 30-40 minutes. I had a small loaf tin which meant it was quite full. Therefore mine needed the full 40 minutes..
- Remove from the oven and pierce with a skewer to check it’s cooked. If it comes out clean, then remove from the tin, remove the baking parchment and leave to cool. If not, pop back into the oven for 5 more minutes..
This is a classic banana bread - moist and full of chocolate chips! This recipe is one of my family's favorites that I make on a sometimes weekly basis. I am the only regular banana eater in the house (besides my dog - he can. Ingredients for Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Recipe. Be sure eggs, butter and bananas are at room temperature.